Mirage (Pokémon)

(Image in the process of being drawn)

OC Type: Pokemon

Species: Zoroark

Gender: Female

Pronouns: She/Her

Appearance: Shorter than usual Zoroark, purple eyes and claws; the black points on her hair fade into more purple. The bead tying her hair back is... Guess what? Jk, it's actually a Tera Orb.

Backstory: As a Zorua, Mirage encountered Damian on his first mission as a Rockruff in her hometown, who was dwelling undercover for a few days. Wanting to befriend him, but having no idea why he was in town, she approached him while seeing him at the market. They shared a particularly one-sided conversation, with Mirage obviously doing more of the talking. Wanting to learn more about him, she started encountering him every day at the market, and the same thing happens every time she tries to talk to him: he does nothing but nod and shake his head. When he starts to talk, however, he starts asking questions that startle her: "What's the color of your blood," "What does it feel like to sleep," and "Why do you keep talking to me." On the last day of his laying low, she gives him a black scarf, much to his surprise. When she grew older and evolved, she became involved with battling and eventually went on to become a coach for lower divisions.

IQ: 163

Battle IQ: 186

Moveset

Night Daze, Dark Pulse, Shadow Claw, Sludge Bomb

Special Ability: Mirage's illusions are incredibly powerful (like Genjutsu-) and are able to make opponents see things that aren't there; or even make things disappear from their perspective. Mirage's illusions can control her opponent's senses, making them see, feel, and smell things that don't exist.

Weaknesses: Status effects stop ability to make illusions and effects are doubled in damage and effect.

Personality

Smart, introverted extrovert, likes talking to people that she perceives as friendly, and very patient and mellow in nature.

League of Legends Number: 366

Love Interest: Canonically Damian