•Chapter 5•

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

TRUE SOURCE OF A WOMAN'S POWER

(P-4)

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

"So your species is called Daemos."

"Yes."

"And your world is also called Daemos."

"That is correct"

"Wow, explaining to this human was so much easier than the other one!" Noi said with a happy tone as the other Daemos nodded in agreement.

"For once I agree with Noi." Lief said with a smirk as Ava said "Hey!" offended at their words. You stood beside her, deep in your thoughts with your thumb and index fingers holding your chin.

Ava and Lief argued in the background as you fell deeper into your thoughts. Rhys and Pierce seemed to ponder what you could possibly be thinking about while Asch was more interested in the argument Ava and his Knight were having and Noi was just innocently admiring how appealing you look to his eyes.

"Now that I realise it, she looks and acts like royalty..heh!..I'd serve her any day if she was!.." Noi thought to himself with a closed-eyed smile.

You snapped out of your thoughts as you snapped your fingers that were previously holding your chin, effectively silencing Ava and Lief's argument to Asch's dissapointment.

"I see, if that's the case then what is your intention here on Earth?" you asked as the men's bodies stiffened at your question, all of them slowly looking at Rhys.

Rhys blinked as he looked at the other Daemos with a deadpan, he sighed as he spoke slowly. "There is a big monster threatening to destroy our world..and-"

"And your first instinct was to go to another world and save yourselves?"

Ava and Lief snorted at your question but unlike Lief, Ava tried to restrain it by covering her mouth.

"No i- where did you even get that idea?..erm..Lady?.." Rhys squinted, trying to remember if she had ever told them her name.

"L/N. I do not feel comfortable enough to tell you my first name." You said calmly.

Rhys nodded with a small smile as he bowed, "It is nice to meet you Miss L/N, My name is Rhys." he straightened his posture as he gestured to the other men.  "This is Prince Asch, that's Pierce, Noi and-"

"Lief, nice to meet ya, Warrior L/N." Lief said flirtatiously, showing off his sharp teeth as he bowed after teleporting in front of you.

You ignored his flirtation and said "Just L/N is fine and i am not a warrior."

This caused the other men to grow confused. "Then how come you are so powerful?" Noi said with wide eyes.

You shrugged, "a fuck ton of hard work and god complex" you casually said as you walked up to the kitchen counter and grabbed the medkit you got from your apartment before you had to clean up Ava and the Daemos mess at the city hall.