Hey Little Doggie

When Liam disappeared after his little encounter with Elora, he continued his walk in the forest. Their land ran far and wide but boarded the other dynasties which were the witches and vampires. No one was allowed to cross into the others territory for peace to be maintained.

As Liam was walking, he heard a voice that was deep but at the same time mischievous. ''Haha... look what we have here,'' says the voice, ''if it isn't a little doggie.'' Liam upon hearing the voice turned to see who it was but the only thing he could see was the forest. However, he sensed something was off. He couldn't quite pin-point it but for some reason he smelled.... death.

''It seems you wondered into the wrong part of town voice,'' says Liam, '' you should go back into the hole you crawled out of soon, for  I suspect by now am being looked for.''
''Looked for huh? And who would look for you little doggie?'' says the voice. ''Little doggie? Why don't you show yourself and I show you how little I am.'' Liam says in a calm voice. ''I think you just want me to feed that ego of yours little doggie,'' says the voice, ''besides if your being looked for it means you did something wrong or you're someone important in this dynasty.''
''I would go with both if I were you,'' says Liam.

Suddenly a person appears from behind the trees. He is tall, has blonde hair, golden eyes and fangs. ( In a playful tone) ''Hi little doggie.'' Liam looks shocked to see someone with fangs on this side of the boarder. ''Your a fucking vampire,'' says Liam snobbishly.
''Am glad you noticed. I wonder what gave it away,'' replied the person, ''I am Monel Royale, I don't think I should say who I actually am because the name tells it all.''

''Oh I know who you are. But I wonder if it would be so wrong of me if I just happen to kill you on this side of the boarder. I mean you are TRESPASSING,'' said Liam.
''I think you missed supernatural lesson #101 on vampires cause apparently guess what little doggie, I CAN'T DIE.(While smirking) You on the other hand not so much,'' said Monel.
''Your right buddy. I can die but do you think I am such a little wittle doggie to let someone even try to kill me?'' said Liam

Liam started to pick up movement from the trees with his heightened listening abilities and looked up to see another figure above him. The figure came down and looked at him in the eyes.
''What took you so long?'' says Monel, '' I was waiting for your grand entrance.''
''Just watching this amazing 'big wolf act' he was putting on. I wonder if his all talk,'' said Knight, Monel's best friend.
''Why don't we find out?'' said Liam.