Castle Drakaris High

'CASTLE DRAKARIS HIGH' was now up and running for all to attend. The families in each dynasty were excited for what would unfold in the school. It was time for people to arrive in school. By 9:00 AM the whole school was present and ready for classes to be assigned except for the children of the Triad, Liam Park, Dawn Voodu and Monel Royale.

Suddenly a loud squawking sound was heard from a distance and the sky was filled with none other than RAVENS. Darkness fell on the land and from the skies came the one and only princes of the witches' dynasty, Dawn Voodu. People were in 'awww' and everyone was amazed by her bewitching beauty. Dawn had brunette hair, a flawless body and ocean blue eyes. As she landed, all smiles, she said in a sweet peppy voice, "Hi I'm Dawn Voodu."

A few minutes later, the crowd of students heard the sound of bats shrieking. At the gates of the school was a very big swarm of bats but through all that black flutter of wings, all they could see were golden eyes. The swarm separated and out came the vampire dynasty prince, Monel Royale who was dressed in a white pull neck sweater with a black scarf, grey cargo pants and white sneakers with a blue stripe. He didn't utter a word and with all eyes on him walked to the registering desk to well... register. Giggling came from girls all around due to Monel's looks and physique.

Mr. Dobi was was handling all the students paperwork, filled them all in except one. "Liam Park! Liam Park!" called out Mr. Dobi but no one answered. "Has anyone seen Liam Park?" asked Mr. Dobi. The sound of thunder was heard and out of the blue it was raining but before people could rush inside someone shouted from the castle gates in a deep voice, "PRESENT!"

It was LIAM PARK. Dressed in a white shirt and black sweatpants, topped off with a black beanie and black and white Jordans , walked in with the company of two wolves beside him. Liam walked in the rain and didn't care whether it was raining. All the werewolves who were present in the castle grounds stepped forward and bowed before him. The school was in shock and the girls' attention shifted.

Monel was pissed and once they locked eyes with Liam.....