Chapter 7

Now changed into the outfit Wednesday gave me we walk towards my dorm room where everyone was hanging out. Pushing open the door we walk in as everyone eyes turn to us. We sit on my bed after grabbing a water to sober up a bit.

"Guys your finally here! Do you want something stronger to drink?" Enid asked shaking the tequila bottle in her hand.

"No thanks, we're okay." I say nonchalant.

I look towards Ava who's already looking at me. I look at her with no emotions. On the other side of the room Tyler sits looking at his cup.

"Party's done! It's getting late." I yell loud enough for everyone to hear.

Once everyone leaves it's just us 5. Tyler, Ava, Wednesday, Enid and me.

"So how was the party when we left? We saw lost of people get cozy with each other didn't we Wednesday." I look to her as she nods.

"Yeah, seemed like they were having lots of fun. All close and personal. Enid did you see anyone like that? Wednesday questions.

"No not really other that Tyler and Ava who looked like they were about to kiss." She replies ignorant.

Tyler looks at Wednesday like he wants to say something.

"So Tyler, tell everyone how you kissed me today." Wednesday says looking him in the eye. Enid looks happy but she realizes what she previously said and her smile falls.

"I can explain. She-"

Wednesday cuts him off "No need to explain anything. You two deserve each other." She scoffed as she turned to leave.

I walk after her confused thinking we were going to fight them.

We both walk to her dorm as I watch my sister cry for the first time since we were 8.

    ...
Spending the night in Wednesdays room after the eventful night we get woken up by the alarm. I turn to look at Wednesday to see her already awake.

"Did you even sleep?" I question noticing her dark circles.

"No, I spent the whole night thinking how I let a guy make me cry." Wednesday replies looking at the ceiling.

"Look you cried a few tears now it's time to get up and give them a big fuck you. I don't know how hurt you are but what I do know is that he's a dumbass for letting you go. Don't let them break down the Wednesday Addams I know." I said turning her face to look at me.

"Your right, let's get dressed." She retorted getting out of bed with a determined look on her face.
...

Completely forgetting it was Outreach Day we followed students towards the quad. After Weem explains todays events we wait in the quad to receive our required volunteer jobs will be taking in Jericho.

As a guy hands Wednesday and I our envelopes containing our jobs Enid runs up to us excited.

"Yes I got Pilgrim World. I do have natural people skills and a love of performing, so it's kind of a obvi choice. What'd you get?" Enid says looking at us.

"Ugh! I also got Pilgrim World. They definitely did this to torture me." I spat thinking about the horrifying outfits that were required to wear.

"Uriah's Heap, whatever that is." Wednesday answers next.

"Ew. It's this weird, creepy antique store. You'll love it thought." Enid spoke.

"Lucky." I whisper wanting to do anything else but dress like a pilgrim.