Spix

Adopted from p4per-cr4ne

Name: Spix

Pronouns: They/He

Gender: Agender

Sexuality: Demiromantic Demisexual

Personality:
+Despite the belief that Rainwings are mainly vegetarian, Spix primarily eats meat - and they typically hunt their own food too. They cook their food some times - in fact, they want to be a chef and open a restaurant when they're older, probably some kinda of barbecue type place. They have one classmate who helps with the cooking because Spix doesn't have fire, and they typically experiment in foods class.

+They're a bit on the dumb side, but at the same time they're not. Sometimes they completely understand what they're being taught, other times they have one brain cell bouncing around like the DVD logo with the Wii theme playing in the background.

+Spix is very friendly and is very open to conversations and new dragons, they just tend to be overwhelming. For example, sometimes they'll ramble without meaning to, getting a little too excited and talking too fast. Thankfully all it takes is a little communication on the other dragon's end and Spix will understand the problem and adjust.

+Basically he has two main moods; "Not a single thought behind those eyes", and "There are bees in my head"