4

Before Harry could mutter the words come in, a man had burst in with a frantic look on his face.

"Harry...I was at the school, teaching a class you know...and um...well you know..." He gestured over his shoulder at a small group of people behind him looking equally as frantic and confused.

Harry looked behind him to see a lot of familiar faces, "They claim to be Remus Lupin, Sirius Black, and Fred Weasley."

Harry cleared his throat, "let them in." He quickly conjured a few more chairs for the others to sit in.

As everyone made their way to their seats the atmosphere had gotten tense and the room was full of voices expressing their confusion with the situation.

Harry cleared his throat gaining their attention, "Everyone, pleases calm down so I can answer the questions I'm sure you have."

The voices slowly quieted down not noticing the slight shake in Harry's voice, Ginny, however, looked at her husband in concern.

He gave her a small smile assuring her he was okay.

"Okay...as you know all of you had died. For some unknown reason your back, there is no telling who will come back or what time people come back. There is no specific place, it's all random."

"It is currently 2006, and for some weird reason people seem to age weirdly as well so if you will all answer a few questions we can determine your current age while also assuring you are who you claim to be."

Everyone nodded in understanding

Harry ran diagnostics on everyone determining their age and who they are.

"Okay, so it seems Remus, Sirius, and m-mum and dad are all 40 years old. Fred you are 28 the same age as George is currently."

They all accepted the news smiling gratefully.

Lily and James slowly made their way over to Harry as if he were a deer they were trying not to scare away.

Lily engulfed harry into a hug as tears leaked from her eyes, while James hesitated for a moment not sure until Harry brought out his other arm for his father to join their hug.

The rest of the group smiled warmly at the scene in front of them.