19

The next memory is at kings cross station...

Harry, with his cart of baggage, equipment, and Hedwig, is seen walking beside Hagrid.

A couple is seen looking suspiciously at Hagrid as if he kidnapped the poor boy.

"Poor Hagrid gets those looks a lot whenever he watches the kids."

Hagrid is seen checking his watch, "Blimey, is that the time? Sorry Harry, I'm gonna hafta leave ya. Dumbledore will be wanting his, uh....well, he'll be wanting to see me. Now, uh, yer train leaves in 10 minutes."

Hagrid hands the ticket over to harry, "Stick to it, that's very important."

Harry looks down at his ticket, "platform 9 3/4? But Hagrid, there must be a mistake. There's no such thing, is there?"

Harry looks up only to see Hagrid no where in sight.

"Blimey i love Hagrid but he really didn't know how to handle children back then."

Harry chuckles, "i mean can you really blame him? Dumbledore practically ordered him around...I'm sure he just didn't want to be in any sort of trouble from the big boss man."

Ginny shakes her head at her husband, "im telling you this now, if he ever did that to our children i would bat bogey him!"

"Gin give the man a break..."

Harry is seen walking down a lane between the trains, he asks a guard where he can find his platform only to be shooed away.

He then notices a woman, daughter, and four boys walking by all pushing carts that held items similar to his.

"Yes! Weasley debut!"

Ron started jumping in the air excitedly, Hermione was shaking her head at him although she had a small smile on her face.

Mrs. Weasley was heard muttering about how muggles were everywhere, harry, noticing the magical word followed close behind them.

"Percy you go in first." A tall boy with red curly hair, comes forward and runs towards the brick wall and instead of colliding with it he vanishes.

"Fred, you next."

The other identical looking boy puts a hand on his heart and feigns hurt, "he's not Fred, I am!"

"Honestly, woman, you call yourself our mother!"

They both shake their heads solemnly at her.

Mrs. Weasley turns bright red, "oh, I'm sorry George."

Fred moves towards the wall with a shit eating grin on his face, "I'm only joking, i am Fred." He quickly escapes his mother's smack and runs through the wall closely followed by his twin.

"Oh my god, I forgot how much i loved those boys!"

Sirius agreeing with his partner, "They should be marauders honestly."

Harry feigns a look of hurt, "and not me...I'm hurt, i really am."

Ginny holds him close as he pretends to be upset, "my poor baby, look at what you've done to him."

Hermione and Ron shake their heads disapprovingly at the two marauders who are shaking with laughter.

"Harry from that display alone you and your friends are all marauders in my book!"

Harry quickly smiles at James, "Thanks da, at least someone cares for me." Sirius scoffs at the dramatic display.

"Oh come off it Harry!"

Harry shakes his head in disbelief at the scene, "excuse me! C-Could you tell me how to...?"

"How to get on the platform? Yes, not to worry dear. It's Ron's first time to Hogwarts as well."

The memory shows a freckled red haired boy smiling at Harry.

"Now, all you've got to do is walk straight at the wall between platforms 9 and 1o. Best to do it at a bit of a run if you're nervous."

Ginny is shown blushing at young harry before seemingly building up some courage to wish him good luck.

"Awwww love at first sight!"

"How adorable, little Ginny is already head over heels for our Harry!"

Harry takes a breath and runs at the wall, shutting his eyes he emerges on the other side surprisingly not in the form of a pancake.

Everyone whoops at the scene of little harry staring in amazement.