Chapter 1: Fuck Me

(~time skip~ the day with Striker)

Mavis's POV:

I was getting goosebumps when I was preparing for this afternoon. My hands were shaking as I applied were shaking as I applied mascara to my eyelashes.

I'm going out with Striker on a date. Well, can I call this a date? Yes sure whatever.

I was super nervous. But actually in a good way. My grandmother was thrilled when I told her about the good news. She even wanted to help me choose an outfit. But I preferred to do it myself.

But deep down I was reminded with the past. But the past was and I hope it disappears from my head very soon.

When I finally got dressed, I added on myself my favorite perfume. I looked in the mirror several time just to make sure if I looked perfect. I took my purse and walked down the stairs.

"Oh look at you. You look stunning dear." My grandma complimented me.

"Granny, it's not like I'm wearing the most fancy gown, but thank you." I smiled slightly.

"He will be amazed. I'm sure." Grandma grabbed my cheeks and squeezed them playfully.

After that, I looked at the time on my phone and it was already 5:50 "I'll go wait outside now. He will be here soon."

"Have a nice time dear. Say hello to him for me please."

"I will, bye granny." I hugged her and walked towards the front door.

When I opened it, Striker was already standing in front of the door and was ready to knock.

"Oh hey, I hope I didn't come too early." He rubbed the back of his neck. "No, not at all. I was just leaving." I smiled.

He smiled softly at me and I saw him that he checked me out with his eyes.

"You look so beautiful as always."

"Well you look handsome. Why so fancy? Would you like to impress me?" I winked.

"For you absolutely."

He took my hand gently and kissed it.

"Shall we go now, darlin'?"

I blushed and nodded, closed the door behind me.

He walked me towards the black car.

I was stunned when I saw this bad boy in front of me.

"Oh my." My jaw dropped.

"What?" He looked at me.

"What do you mean 'what'? This car is gorgeous." I pointed at it.

"Oh that. Totally agree with you." He chuckled at me.

"You could afford that. What was the price?" I asked.

"Honey, I will not talk about the price."

"Okay, okay just asking ya." I smiled.

He opened the car's door for me.

I sat myself down on the seat it was comfortable, I didn't want to leave this car ever.

Then he sat down on the driver's seat and took the car keys.

"Ready to go?" He questioned.

"Totally." I said.

"So where are you taking me?"

"It's a surprise, love."

~time skip~

During the ride, I was pretty nervous about how the day would go with him. I had my hands sweaty as I squeezed them together.

Striker looks so relaxed about it. He didn't mind that I asked him about his pervious jobs. And he actually really was working in a bar before he started to work for Stella.