Chapter 3: Slut

Mavis's POV:

"Let's clean up, shall we?" He chuckled and started to get up from the bed.

"You've changed." I spoke up.

He turned his gaze at me again.

"What?"

"You've changed. And by that I mean in a good way, Striker." At first he stared at me but then he chuckled at me.

"Hah, you're funny." He waved his hand and dressed his boxers back on.

"No, I meant it-" when I wanted to get up from the bed, I felt terrible pain in my lower body parts.

"Oh shit." I breathed out and laid back.

"Are you alright?" He walked towards me.

"Not really, in fact, it's your fault." I crossed my arms.

"Sorry love. You'll feel better soon. May I do something for ya?" He questioned.

"Can you pick up my clothes from the floor, please?"

"Why of course." He picked them and handed them over to me. "Anything else?" He smiled.

"Nope, that's all. Thanks." I covered myself with blankets on the bed.

He nodded and picked up his clothes as well then he started to walk towards the door in our hotel room.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm going to take a shower." He opened the bathroom door and pointed inside.

"Oh okay." 

He smiled softly and went inside.

While I was waiting I dressed myself in my underwear, I struggled a bit to clip my bra back.

But when I finished, I hear the water open in the bathroom.

Suddenly I heard my phone ring.

I looked at where the ringing was coming from and there was obviously my phone in my purse on the bed.

I sighed and grabbed the purse and took it out.

I thought it was my grandma but I was wrong.

It was Blitz.

Why is he calling me now?

I press my finger against the 'decline' button and placed my phone back in my purse.

"Ey Mavis, they have a super scented lotion here. You really need to smell this-" I looked towards Striker, who had just come out of the bathroom dressed in his clothes from before, holding a bottle of lotion in his hands.

"Hey, what's wrong?" His voice softened when he saw my sad expression.

I looked away from him and squeezed my knees closer to me.

I heard his footsteps coming closer to me, and then he sat next to me on the bed.

"Don't you feel comfortable here anymore? I can take you back home, you know." He told me and gently stroked my bare back.

"No it's fine, just um-" I sighed and held back my teary eyes.

"Do you wanna talk about it? I'll understand if you don't want to, love."

I looked away from him, I turned my gaze towards my phone.

"Well Blitz texted me few minutes ago."

"Oh? Why?"

"He um, he knows where I am. H-he knows that I'm with you. He doesn't want to see us together because of the past. I lost him. And now I think for final." I told him with a shaky voice.

"Mavis, now you listen to me." Striker lifted my chin to look him in the eye. "This situation is not easy for you, it's quite difficult. We all had tough decisions." He started.

"But we all had to go through this hard times ya know." He stroked my cheek gently with his fingers.

"I know what have I done but..." he sighed.

"I care about your feelings, more than mine. I want to change us how we started."

He came closer to my face a little. "Remember something very important. Stop making decisions on what someone else wants. Stop thinking what I want or what he wants or whoever the fuck." He said.

"What do you want?"

"Striker I-"

"Answer me Mavis."

"It's not that easy."

"What. Do. You. Want. Huh?"