Chapter 2: Ruin Me (Smut)

Mavis's POV:

I want this man to destroy.

I want him to do things to me, to my body that no one else can do. I want him to mark me everywhere possible, so I can be reminded of him.

Fuck, I need this. Him. Striker.

These things were running through my head when Striker drove me somewhere, he actually drove back to the city.

"Excited much?" I heard him spoke up.

"Please tell me we're already there." I grunted.

"Patience, sugar." He chuckled.

Then he placed his hand on my thigh and squeezed it lightly, as he drove.

I started to shiver when he did that.

I turned my head to look at Striker who was smirking, his gaze still focused on the road in front of him.

He then began to move his hand to my inner thigh and started to rub it.

When I almost let out a sound he pulled his hand away and parked the car in front of a building.

He got out of the car and before I wanted to open the car door he overtook me and he opened it for me.

"Madam." He took my hand gently and after I got up from my seat and looked towards the building, which was huge, with a large number of floors, red and pink lights were shining all over the place.

"Here my love, we are gonna spend our special day."

I blushed, then he leads me to the building.

~time skip~

I found this to be a special hotel that I have ever noticed before here in the city.

Okay, I know a lot of porn studios and strip clubs around. But this hotel. Damn.

(I don't know any porn or strip club joints okay so don't ask me anything)

Striker booked a room and got the key to one of the rooms here. He took my hand again and we stepped into the elevator.

We couldn't resist so we started to kiss each other. I melted in his touch.

Then the elevator opened. We stopped our actions and headed out into the long hallway. We stepped outside the room, and Striker opened the door.

We stepped inside and the room looked gorgeous.

My jaw dropped when I saw the candles lit on the shelves, a huge window was in the middle of the room where there was a great view of the city. Next to the window was a large bed with silk red sheets and pillows.

And the smell in the room was just amazing.

This turned me on even more.

Then I heard the door close and lock behind me. Before I could look back, strong hands grabbed my arms and turned me towards them.

"You like it huh?" Striker smiled at me.

"Totally." I nodded.

"But before we begin, I'd like to give you something else."

He started looking for something in his pockets.

"What is it?" I asked.

Then he puts a small box in my hands.

"Look for yourself."

I opened it slowly and in the box was a golden necklace, with a small snake on it.