Chapter 3

Enjoy!
Those pair of arms turned out to be Chris'. I was hysterical until everything went black. I started waking up in what I thought was a car. Why am I in a car?
"Your awake. Good"Chris said.
" My mom.......is she really...dead?" I stuttered.
"I'm sorry but yes she is" he said sympathetically.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"To your past" he said bluntly.
"What do you mean? My mom just died and your phrasing, you idiot."I said.
"I mean I searched up your background and Sarah its a big one. Your not a ordinary girl, that's for sure. You mom that just died wasn't your mom, she was a secret agent whose job was to protect you.Your real mom gave you a letter for when you found out. We are in the middle of war between two worlds and you are the winning prize. Those guys that killed Clarissa were after you." He said taking a breathe
"Sarah you are a extraordinary person, and you don't even know it. Those gunshots you thought you heard, were not gun shots they were from a weapon that is more powerful than the average gun. The war is between the lightness and the darkness. You are from the most devine family of lightness and your are the first fully born lighter. You were born being and will die being extraordinary. " he continued.
" You are a princess and that's why they want you and the power you have is amazing I've heard. I can't believe you were the one I almost killed..." He muttered in a state of haze.
"What?" I screamed.
"Yeah,I was blackmailed into being a soldier for darkness. But when I felt the need to protect you, I knew there must have been a reason. So I sent out your background information request and I knew I had to tell you. Even though there is a warrant out for my head probably being spread as we speak for being a traitor. " he said.
"Tell me!" I cried.
"Sarah, your parents were terrified when they had you. You were the first daughter of the royals, and you showed powers. Sons are suppose to just have powers only until you came. Which is why darkness seen you as a threat. Your parents hired Clarissa to take you away and protect you. " he stated.
"Why are you telling me all of this. Why can't everything go back to normal? " I cried.
"Because since Clarissa is dead. You have to be safe, and the safest place for you is a little town out of England called Wellshire. It has a school for magic, but its only boys. They won't bother you too bad until I send for you." He mentioned.
"I can't go there,please don't send me there!" I begged.
"I'm sorry but until I get in touch with your parents, this is the best I can do." He grimaced.
"We have a long drive and a plane to catch, so get some sleep , please!" He begged.
So I fell asleep, thinking about how these future events I had been told of would unfold.