Russian Business

When they arrived at home they went straight upstairs to isabelles room and flopped on her bed with a massive sigh. They enjoyed each other's company even if they were in silence. isabelle laid with her head on finns bare chest, he's at gently stroking her hair and every so often his cold rings brushed the side of her temple.
"finn?"

"mhm" he responded bach to tiredly.

"what are you doing" she whispered back softly.

"what do you mean i'm just looking down at you" he asked. Isabelle let out a laugh and placed her hand over the top of his. they sat for hours just talking about anything and everything that came into their head. The two of them had been together for the past two years,he asked her on his 16th birthday while being drunk but It stayed that way ever since. they haven't officially done 'it' yet but they had done everything else. both the Shelby and the Hubert family both are proud of the relationship Kate and Polly are over the moon about it and the Shelby siblings had been waiting for it to happen a long time. you are both clearly in love and anyone who saw them could see it, he had a twinkle in his eye every time is Saw her And in his opinion she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.

seeing as Finn is left a few hours earlier Isabel began to get tired she got ready for bed inside reading a book until she decided to turn the lights off and get into bed. she had a knock at the door and pulled a confuse face as to who wanted her at this time on a night, she pulled the door ever so slightly to a reveal finn stood there.

Isabelle wakes up the morning after snuggles into her boyfriend who was sound asleep, she smiled to herself and took a moment before getting out of bed. she carefully picked out her outfit and put it on before sitting at her vanity to do her hair and makeup. as she was spraying her perfume, two arms wrapped around her neck and "Good Morning Beautiful" escaped finns lips. Butterflies flew around her stomach as if it was the first time after so long of the pair been so in love.

"Finn hurry up and get dressed"

"i'm doing it cant you see?"

"your doing it at snails pace hurry up"

"just leave then" The two teen bickered like cats and dog but still loved each other more. When they were 14, the two fell out and didn't speak for a whole month and that memory still plays in finns mind and has become one of his biggest fears.

She left time to get ready on his own and walked downstairs to get some breakfast but unfortunately walked into John and his wife Esme doing bits on the table. isabelle snuck straight past without them seeing her and carried on walking into the kitchen to make her and finn some breakfast. Tommy walked into the room which caused John and Esme to stop what they are doing while isabelle giggled to herself but tommy looked angry and slightly concerned by the look on his face which meant no one spoke until they were spoken to. Finn ran downstairs to hear the news,He told us that the coppers were outside and for me and Finn to go upstairs immediately. i protested and wanted an explanation off tommy but finn grabbed me hand and pulled me up the stairs. We sat on the top off the stairs listening to the chaos, the police were screaming and raiding the house and all of isabelle's memories started flooding in.

Her brother got taken away the same way when she was 5 and it had haunted her ever since, his screams when he got taken still sounded in her ears.

Tears filled her eyes and when finn noticed he tried his best to block the noises out. The last words to be heard were Tommy saying "Russia Business"