Graces death

Me and Ada were sat at Pollys new house which was for her son Michael Grey. She was having her portrait painted, She wore a light pink dress and white gloves that she looked beautiful in. The man doing it told her how beautiful she looked which meant me and Ada looked at each other trying not to laugh. Ada Shelby was a woman of many things. She'd been like a sister to me for as long as i could remember, we had a bind like no other and many people said we were the same person in different bodies. She wanted what was best for everyone in her family and the life she was living is not what she wanted to live.

"Polly invite him" Ada blurted out receiving a confused look from the man painting Polly, a giggle from isabelle and an angry look from Polly.
"Invite me to what?" The confused male spoke.
"Ada this is a professional transaction" Polly said angrily. Me and Ada has the biggest smiles on our faces knowing we were getting on Pollys last nerve.
"Shelby Foundation Dinner Tonight,Pollys going alone and you are now invited" Isabelle exclaimed while grinning.
"ISABELLE!" Polly shouted which made isabelle and Ada shut up and started giggling. After a while Isabelle and Ada headed back to Small Heath to get ready for Tommys really posh dinner.

When the Sun began to set, Everyone arrived at Tommys Dinner. Isabelle, Finn, John and Arthur were walking through the crowd of people gathered in Tommys house, grabbing drinks from anywhere they could get them-They all had the same idea in there head that if they were drunk the night wouldn't last so long.Isabelle eyes caught a glimpse of Ada and she left the Shelby Brother to join her. They drank champagne and pretended to be classy ladies laughing the whole time. Tommys beautiful wife walked towards the younger girls as they complimented her lovely dress and the gigantic sapphire hanging from her neck. Isabelle and Ada were Gyspsies and even though they weren't that good, they got a weird feeling from the necklace she was wearing. They girls exchanged looks giving each other the same eye signals but they couldn't figure out just what it was so they let her move on to some of the more important people than what they was. They brothers that isabelle had left minutes before walked up to the girls smoking and drinking.
"Well don't you all look bored" Ada said sarcastically but laughing when she looked at Isabelle.
"Shut up Ada" John spat quickly , going straight back to him cigarette.
"It's not as boring if you actually make the effort to speak to people" Ada replied annoyed at the tone john spoke to her in.
Tommy Shelby walked towards the group but got suddenly stopped by a younger lady in a sparkly dress. This caught our eyes so we walked towards the pair seeing what she wanted, She called herself a 'duchess' which resulted in some evil looks from us. She was blabbering on about how the sapphire Grace was wearing was russian and looked familiar to her.

Grace looked annoyed at Tommy speaking to the woman, she knew that they had history together so tommy walked off to speak to her.
"Does he know that the sapphire his wife is wearing has been cursed by a gypsy...Nothing on earth would make me wear it" She said Cackling like a witch.Isabelle and Ada looked at each other quickly before rushing over to Grace, there heals stomping as they did so.
"GRACE...GRACE...GRACE" the pair shouted to her in sync.She pulled a worried look at us before ada spoke again.
"Take it off" Ada said pointing at the necklace.
"You look beautiful Grace but you seriously need to take it off" Isabelle said in a paniced voice.
"What. Does he think that it looks better on her" Grace spat with jealousy in her voice but before either of the girls could say anything else it was too late.

Grace had been shot. Her body fell to the floor right in front of isabelle and ada.Tommy ran over "SOMEONE GET ME A FUCKING AMBULANCE"
Ada ran to find a phone for an ambulance, Finn grabbed Isabelle hand and pulled her away from the scene as she had tears down her face and a shocked expression on her while the three oldest shelby brothers sorted the man who had shot Grace out in there own way.