Missing Child

Today was the opening of the Grace Shelby institution for orphaned children. Isabelle struggled to get herself out of bed, she was stiff grieving but she was doing this for Thomas. He needed her. As we arrived polly made us have a family photo, Johns children were running around, Charles was crying uncontrollably and isabelle just wanted to be in her own home.Finn rushed to her side, he noticed just how low she was and just how much she didn't want to be here. He placed his arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer to his chest in an attempt to comfort her. They took a moment together in a peaceful silence before making there way inside of the building taking a seat in the hall.

After tommy made this speech, The shelby family and who isabelle presumed to be important men and woman were ushered into another room. While Thomas spoke to a group of women, ada went to interrupt to put a very agitated charles in his arms. Tom was struggling been a parent on his own after grace had passed, everyone had stepped up to help him but some how it just wasn't enough. The maid who was in the building helping Thomas out at his event, took charles from tommys arms as the women he was accompanied by took a photo with him. Ada, isabelle, Polly and the rest of the shelby brothers stood in the corner of the room avoiding constant with anyone else. Thomas approached "Ada, where's Charles?"
"i don't know, i gave him to you" she announced as thomas begins to panic turning to the young girl and his brothers. "Have you seen Charlie?" he stressed receiving a no off us all. "Poll have you seen charles?" she shook her head concerned but thomas had left before she could ask another question. the room was filled with mumbling before ada announced above everyone that a nurse was seen taking him through the back door. Panic rushed through us all, Tommy had forgotten where he was,Isabelle had forgotten about how she felt, Polly and Ada had felt panic they had never felt before and the shelby boys were as confused as ever.

Everyone had split off looking for the missing child but no one had had any luck. every room,every cupboard, every centimetre of the premises were checked. He was no where to be seen. Finn came to find isabelle as tommys orders and they made there way to the front of the house to find Tommy throwing up, Arthur giving orders which Ada, John and Finn followed straight away leaving Isabelle and Arthur to comfort the heartbroken man on the floor. After the leader of the Peaky Blinders had composed himself he drove us all to the betting shop as quickly as he could. Tommy jumped straight on the phone to the local police officer, Moss before breaking the phone knowing this was russian business. Ada walked in wanting thomas's attention. "Someone's outside, A Priest"