7

8/20/21

Legacy pov

2:25 pm.

dee🤗
Incoming FaceTime

"What?" I questioned laying beside my phone once the call connected. "Open the door"Dee mumbled hanging up.

I sighed and went to unlock the door,letting Dee in I went back into my room with him hot on my trail.

Things had been calm among the group of five,they still hung out every once and a while,Jen was still asking for a niece or nephew,Dee was still eating fruit snacks,Legacy started being a wig ambassador along with doing short youtube vlogs,Mir,Kaydence and Jen were getting noticed from a song they recently made.

"Why you got a attitude" Dee asked taking my phone from my hands and laid across my bed.

"I don't have one"I answered laying beside him.He stared at me for a few seconds and went into my closet.

He soon came back out and wrapped me with the blanket I take naps with,Closed the curtains so the room could be darker and turned on the ceiling fan.

"Thank you"I whispered before dosing off.

I soon became awoken by loud but quiet voices

"I'm not doing it.Y'all know she got dragon breath when she wake up"Jen argued to Kaydence and Dee as they tried to wake Legacy up.

I opened my eyes and started at the three as they weren't looking."Boo!"I yelled scaring them causing Dee to drop the pack of fruit snacks in his hand.

"You not funny"Dee mumbled picking up the pack along with the snacks that fell out and put them in the bathroom trash can.

I gave Jen and Kaydence a hug while on my way to brush my teeth.

"Why I couldn't get a hug too?"Dee smartly questioned as he leaned against the sink.I wiped my mouth and rested my hands on his shoulders as he hugged my waist.

"You really thought my joke wasn't funny?"I questioned looking up at him,making him shake his head and put small kisses on my cheek.

We stayed in the position for a few minutes then went into the bedroom.

"Legacy when you going to Texas?"Jen asked sitting against the bed as Kaydence watched tv. "I think next weekend.I don't know yet"I said climbing to sit in the middle of the bed.