42 - Vulnerability

Ian

     As rare as it might sound, I was in an exceptionally good mood.

     I was fresh out of the shower even though I wanted to keep Megan's scent on my body for as long as possible. But she was asleep in my bed right now, my whole bedroom smelled like her, and I wouldn't change a thing about that.

     She'd been asleep for a few hours now and I was sure she wouldn't wake up anytime soon. I might have gotten a little carried away and yet she always asked me to keep going... she would definitely feel the consequences once she woke up.

     Megan surprised me actually, her lust was almost as insatiable as mine and she truly gave in last night. She knew what she wanted and I liked when she wasn't ashamed to show it, and she was very fucking shameless.

     I literally couldn't stop thinking about her.

     The way her body fit perfectly with mine, her curious and hungry touch as if she'd been starving for more. I knew I was, and somehow being this close to her still didn't seem close enough.

     And I was a fucking fool to think fucking her would help me get her off my mind, it had the complete opposite effect. She got deeper under my skin, I couldn't possibly picture myself never touching her again... it became a necessity.

     I didn't need to breathe, sleep, or eat. But fuck, I needed her. I needed to feel her plump lips against mine, her soft hair tangled in my fingers, and hear her raspy voice moaning my name each time I make her come.

     Lust had always been my specialty, I knew how to control it and inflict it better than anyone. It nourished my powers and it made me feel my strongest, but in five thousand years I had never felt lust like I did last night.

     It consumed me entirely, I had to focus before I could come way sooner than I planned and I never struggled with that before. But feeling how fucking perfect she was wrapped around my dick affected me unlike anything else, from how tight she felt at the beginning and then when she started to relax... just fucking perfect.

     I kept replaying it over and over in my head, her moans still echoed in my brain and I was still trying to process everything that happened. I definitely wasn't expecting her to climb on top of me and fuck me the way she did though, it was something I didn't know I needed.

     She wasn't in the mood for my teasing and I admit I was enjoying watching how frustrated I could make her feel, also knowing it would only intensify her orgasm. But she took the reins and I didn't mind being at her mercy... it was oddly captivating to watch her pursue what she wanted, she was so fucking raw.

     It was her first time and to be the first and only to make her come like this was my pleasure... literally. I had never experienced this level of desire and satisfaction, it was probably the hardest I ever came.

     She seemed surprised when she saw the blood on the sheets and I couldn't even imagine how weird this was for her, given the whole fake boyfriend/fake life situation she was in before. But this was real, and I knew she really fucking enjoyed herself.

     And so did I, I even chose to lie down and savor the unfamiliar tingling that took over my body after we were done. My brain was a scrambled mess and I didn't even notice when Megan fell asleep on my chest, only when I asked her a question and didn't hear any reply.

     It was very difficult for me to remind myself she was basically human, the fact she didn't heal like the rest of us was a bit dangerous if I decided to be too rough... but I managed to control myself.