𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. | 𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐭

contains: slight angst, fluff.

____________________________________

you sighed to yourself as you laid in bed, staring at the ceiling feeling hopeless. surrounded by the plushes that adorned your blankets followed by some snacks and various miscellaneous things.

some of which happened to be darrians fav.

not only had he been late, but he may have even forgot about your date night. its been like this for a couple of weeks. you two have been drifting apart and you didn't know how to fix it. he'd always give the same excuses, "i'll make it up to you, i swear." "i was out wit some friends," "had something to do," "i was out wit dd," always.

ever since you guys went public, you never hung out. not in public, not at eachothers houses, nowhere. you talked for only a few hours a day, hell you talked to dd more than him. he says he was doing it for your safety but you couldn't help but be mad.

its like he never wanted to be anywhere near you.
as if he was trying to get away, or escape you. your phone vibrates as you're wiping your teary eyes. your eyes lit up when you saw the message notification, but turns out it was from a random number.

____________________________________
+1 205 *** **** : this yo man?
2 attatchments
_________________________________

my heart dropped to my ass.
not only was i terrified that someome random had my number, but the things they sent me were even worse. they were photos of ddot and another girl.. so close together they might as well have been cuddling. he didnt look irritated, or angry, no signs of a struggle either. you were so upset, you didnt realize the tears scrolling down your face. you quickly blocked the number and buried your face into your pillows, melting into your bed. you didn't wanna believe he was cheating, your sweet, loving ddot.

'he would never do that to me.' you thought to yourself, but the doubt slowly got worse, and worse, and eventually it took over. it was eating you up inside, you needed to talk to someone. it was pretty late at night, and you didn't wanna disturb melz even though she was the person you usually came to with this kind of stuff.

so, you called david. the only person you could really think of. your parents were out of town, you didn't really have any friends, come to think of it, you were kind of a loner anyway.

as the phone rang you wiped your face and cleared your throat. the ringing stopped as someone had picked up on the other side, you put the phone on speaker.

"hello?"
"dd, are you with ddot right now?"
"yeah why? sum wrong?"
"yeah somethings wrong. whos that girl with the long hair that looks hella older?"
"how you know—"
"someone sent me some things."

your voice cracked as you spoke, he went silent.

"y/n.. it's not like that ddot would'nt—"
"yeah well clearly he would. send me your location."
"y/n—"
"david, please."
"okay y/n, you got me. sending it righ now. jus be safe on yo way over igh?"
"i will, thanks dd."
"mhm, see you when you get here, love u."
"love you too."

i hung up the phone and slid off my bed. i called an uber, and started to get ready to go out. sadness hitting me once again as i realized im still wearing the matching pajamas me and him got. i snap out of it, go do my skincare, hair, and get dresssed.

it was cold outside so i decided to wear something warm but cute. ( a/n : pick any one you like! <33 )

 ( a/n : pick any one you like! <33 )