𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭. | 𝐝𝐝 pt.2

your phone vibrated and you immediately took it out of your pocket expecting a facetime call from dd,

you sighed and frowned after realizing it was ddot.
picking up the phone with an attitude, you snap, "whatchu want darrian??" his head turned and he side-eyed you through the screen.

"call me that shit again and i will come over there and beat the fuck outta you nigga

"call me that shit again and i will come over there and beat the fuck outta you nigga." you rolled your eyes and let out a deep sigh. "okay but seriously, what do u need??"  his expression dropped to more of guilty look, you were visibly confused. "ashiettt.." impatient and anxious you respond, "well?? spit it out already.." he was honestly just staring at the screen for a few seconds and you were getting worried. "y/n.. what the hell you all dolled up for??" now your face was the one that was scrunched. not sure whether you were flattered or annoyed.

"because i just felt like it. is there a problem??" cocking your head at the camera with an attitude. "nah shawt. you just a lil distracting not een gone cap." you bit your tongue, not knowing what to say, but also wanting to say alot. eventually, you ended up with "thank you, ddot, thats sweet of you to say."

"so what i was gonna say is.. dd aint gone make it today."

be so fucking forreal. "..what? are– are you serious??" not only were you confused, you were also sad and angry. you felt sick to your stomach as chest started to tighten. this was litterally devastating, you felt so stupid for thinking he would even wanna hang out with you anyway.

"DICKHEAD!"

you turned your face back to the screen watching as ddot was dying laughing almost falling out of his chair. you really wish he did because then he got up doing the stupid dance. part of you wanted to hang up but instead you took a facetime photo to blackmail him with later.

"you shouldve seen the puppy look on yo face bruh, i was ACTUALLY starting to feel bad."
you rolled your eyes once more.. at this point you might as well search for a literal fuck to give right now. "that was so not funny darrian. so you say all that stuff  expeecting me to not get mad at you??" out of breath the replies, "nah, i meant what i said." "boy whatever, i'll talk to you later." "igh. you still love me tho?" "uhuh, i still love you. bye darrian."

you felt a big weight lift off your shoulders after hanging up. you were so caught up on the phone with ddot you didnt even notice the text from dd saying he'd be there soon. but he sent you that 5 minutes ago so theres no telling when he'd be here–

oh, there was a knock at the door. you quietly tip-toed over to the door and looked through the peephole.

and ofcourse, it was dd.

you stood there looking at him for a moment, taking in his tall frame and appearance. he was wearing a white tank paired with a black jacket, black sweats, and some shoes you couldn't see. and as if that wasnt enough to swoon you.. he was wearing the chain you bought him. you didn't even notice how long you were standing there until he pulled out his phone and started.. calling you?

oh shit he was calling you.

mind you, your ringer is on. and you're right next to the door. so what do you think happens when he calls?

your phone starts ringly loudly right next to the door and he could definitely hear it. he had a confused look on his face, after putting two and two together..

"y/n.. is yo ass at the door? you lookin at me right now..??"

without thinking he put his eye to the peephole knowing damn well he couldn't see anything. you bagged up immediately. taking your phone out of your pocket and placing it on the table by the door you snuck into your room and opened the door loudly so it seemed like you has just came out.. genius i know. walking back to the door you prepared yourself and opened it.

"hey dd." you say while smiling, "wasgood ma?" he invites himself in and wraps his arm around you, his cologne already intoxicating you. as if he knew where he was going, he led you into the kitchen sitting down at the counter as you leaned forward on the other side.

"so, as you can see, i have alot planned. i decided that we're gonna bake today."

dd started cheesing, and then he burst into laughter. you glared at him as he was laughing which made him stop. "we planned this hangout, just so we could bake?" feeling discouraged you looked anywhere but forward "well yeah, obviously.. i didnt know you had a problem with that."

"ion got a problem long as you good. bakings cute, you baking is cute, so its cool." you brushed and laughed off the comment twords you trying not to smile too much. finding yourself making eye contact with dd as his eyes stray back and forth between your eyes and lips as you talk about the desserts you could make together.

"those sound ight but, im pretty sure i can think of something sweeter." you raise an eyebrow at him and he smirks. "oh really? like what exactly?" dd stands up from the stool hes sitting on and slowly walks over to you. you watch his every move as his body movements start to get tense. he walks all the way around the counter and stops when hes right infront of you. he leans down, and wraps his arms around your waist. your faces are so close now, you had the strongest urge to kiss him.

he leans down to your ear and whispers something that makes you shiver as he pulls you closer to his body.

_____________________________________

anddd we're gonna leave it there 😋

1000 words, proofread !