𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭. | 𝐝𝐝 - 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝

fluff, very heated scenes tho.. like lemon. 😭

____________________________________

you woke up surprisingly late in the day, despite not being alone in your bed, maybe its just because it's dd. you kept remaniscing what he said to you yesterday when you guys were having that very.. intimate! moment.

"on some real shit, y/n, i'm tryna taste sum sweeter."

usually you would start rolling around giggling repeating what he said over and over but right now his arms were wrapped around you and they weren't letting up. he don't look that big but you sworn he was heavier than if was shaq on steroids. you lifted your head up off of the pillow you were laying on and tried to get up, he pulled you closer to him so you had no choice but to cave in. you flipped over to look at him, just scanning every feature of his face. you smiled to yourself as you slowly slid away from him.

"dd i gotta get uppp." you groaned and complained about how heavy his arms were when they draped around you. even through you secretly like it. he opened his eyes and stared at you, not saying a word. his eyes were glued onto you, his gaze was so strong it was like he was hypnotizing you. eventually you started geeking and buried your face in his chest.

"whatchu hidin for? let me see you ma." the way his voice sounded almost made you melt. the raspyness plus how he slurred his words was enough to make you die right then and there.

"boy, unhand me so i can go shower." surprisingly, he gave in. rollling over and letting out an annoyed groan, "ight fine." he lifted his arms off of you and lead into a stretch. you sat up and watched as his shirt slowly lifted off to reveal his toned stomach, the frame of what looked like a v-line, and the edge of his calvin klein boxers. you placed your hand over your mouth to hide your grin and played it off as a yawn.

you got off of your bed and walked over to your bathroom. for some reason, you didn't hear dd move at all. you walk into the bathroom and stumble over to the shower since you didn't feel like turning the light on, it was too bright and would hurt your eyes since you just woke up. you found the handle and turned the shower on.
you tested the temperature of the water and kept turning the nozzles to make it colder or hotter.

( a/n: how do y'all like your showers ? )

you flinched when there was suddenly a pair of hands on your ass, which were obviously dd's. "and what exaclty do you call yourself trying to do?" you shook your head around while talking, "it was too tempting not to. if its fat you know where im at stop playin."

you let out a slight giggle as dd wrapped his arms around you and pressed his body against yours, placing his face in the crook of your neck. at first, it was cute. you two were just swinging around laughing like two idiots having a nice little romantic, very very corny gross moment.

until that stupid bitch BIT YOU.. LIKE REALLY HARD. NOT EVEN INA WAY THAT COULD BE TAKEN SEXUALLY - JUST BITING YOU.

"david dashaun reyes."  "yooo you actin mad fed. the whole government is crazy." "i know like hell you didn't just bite me." "aaandd what if i did? whatchu gone do bout it?" "dashaun." ( for context someone on tiktok told me that was his middle name and i believe it sooo if it isnt just pretend it is ! 🤗 )

"yes mrs.reyes?" oh okay, thats new. "who said i'm takin yo last name?" "who said we gettin married?" ..BITCH ARE YOU SERIOUS?

"you basically just did." "i mean shit, if you say so, i don't got a problem with it." the fact that he was acting confused and somehow managed to gaslight you into marriage talk was baffling. "whatever, turn the light on." "yes ma'am."