Back Home

Pearl and Marina, after hours of meeting with Damp Socks, return back home at the late hours of the night. The sun has gone down and the moon is full. Pearl and Marina walked in through the front door, laughing and enjoying themselves, the still quiet of the home was broken and filled with life again. 
"That went absolutely PERFECTLY Rina!!!" Pearl yelled as soon as she got through the door. She then throws herself onto the couch. "We are 100 percent going on tour with them, and it is all thanks to that epic demo you made Rina!" Pearl exclaimed. Marina sat down on the couch next to Pearl.
"Awww, thanks Pearlie, but I can't take all the credit, if it wasn't for your incredible ability to work with others, we wouldn't be able to convince them that we were a good fit to work with." Marina hugged Pearl. Pearl scoffs.
"Oh please, they were kinda already dead set on working with us, your music just convinced them further. Plus I am not the best to work with." Marina lets go of Pearl and looks her in the eyes.
"Pearlie, you are absolutely amazing to work with in the studio, I wouldn't work with you or even have married you if you were anything less than the best to work with." Marina is holding Pearl's face, staring deeply into her eyes as if this was the most serious matter in the world, and to Marina, it is. Pearl softly chuckles and lowers Marina's hands from her face.
"My old band would absolutely disagree with that."
"Who was your old band, I may have to have a word with them." Marina shook her fist in the air. Pearl laughed.
"Relax, Rina. It isn't that serious, it was a long while ago, I barely remember them." Pearl said all cool-like. Marina couldn't help but smile at her adorable wife. Marina quickly remembered that this was a serious situation to her and stopped smiling and looked Pearl in the eyes again.
"Pearlie, you still should beat yourself up like that." Marina said with utmost sincerity. Pearl bursts into a laughing fit. 
"BEATING MYSELF UP??? THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE HEARD." Pearl laughs a bit more and Marina tries to hold back laughter despite how contagious Pearl's laughter is. "I'm sorry Rina, I'm not beating myself up, I am just acknowledging my own flaws. Sorry if that made you worried." Pearl kisses Marina on the cheek. "Love you~" Marina gets all flustered and starts blushing and her tentacles twitch. She then hugs Pearl tightly.
"LOVE YOU TOO, PEARLIE!!!" Marina kinda yells while nuzzling Pearl. Pearl chuckles and kind of pushes Marina off of her body.
"So, should we watch a movie to celebrate going on tour?" Pearl's face is strawberry ice cream pink from her blushing.
"Yeah sure, you go get the snacks, I will choose the movie." Marina stops hugging Pearl and sits up.
"Why can't I choose the movie?" Pearl asks, somewhat upset.
"Because the last time you chose the movie, you chose a really gory horror movie." Marina says with her arms crossed but still smiling, "I had my eyes covered most of the time." Pearl just stares.
"Fair." She then gets up to get snacks. Marina then grabs the remote and starts scrolling through Splatflix. She then settles on "Hitchhiker's Guide To The Splatverse", an action comedy sci-fi film, it has almost everything for both Marina and Pearl. Pearl returns with a large bowl of popcorn and a container of ice cream and of course a spoon to eat the ice cream with. She sits on the couch and sees the movie they will be watching.
"Oh sweet, I have heard good things about that movie, good choice, Rina." Pearl smiles and gives Marina a thumbs up and then shovels a handful of popcorn into her mouth. Marina looks at Pearl weirdly, specifically at the container of ice cream.
"Hey Pearlie, what is that?"
"Ice cream. What else does it look like?"
"Why do you have a whole container of birthday cake flavored ice cream??" Pearl looks down at the ice cream container in her lap and then looks back at Marina. Pearl then just shrugs. Marina laughs, covering her mouth. "I love you so much Pearlie~"
"Love you too Rina." Pearl says, grabbing another fistful of popcorn and leaning on Marina. They then start the movie. About 25 minutes into the movie, Marina falls asleep, reminiscing on her first meeting with Pearl six years ago.