Booting Up

{A/N: Art Credit to justtrashperson on Tumblr}

.......

[System Boot Up]

They felt their system hum to life for the first time ever, their core slowly heating up.

[Thirium Levels Normal]

Thirium rushed through their veins, their core pumping slowly to keep it flowing.

[All Systems Online]

Energy thrummed through their body, lighting up their processors.

[All Software Functional]

Their eyes opened slowly, sensors taking in the room around them. Florescent white lights, white walls, lab tables, messes everywhere.

[No Objectives, No Commands]

"Oh, finally, you're working." A voice spoke up, making them focus on the person before them, taking in their features.

Tanned skin, curly brown hair, mismatched eyes- the left brown and the right green-, and a 'X' shaped scar over the bridge of their nose, curving down across their cheeks and up over their eyebrows and forehead. They wore a green t-shirt, a black jacket over top, jeans, and boots.

"Program Name: E. T. H. Zero. Three thousand." The person in front of them spoke and they closed their eyes for a moment as they processed the command information.

[Naming Program: E.T.H.0.3000]

"Name Set: E.T.H.0.3000." They spoke quietly, looking back up at the other.

"Command..." The other hummed for a moment, trying to think of a task, "Grab me a bundle of sticks from that chest."

[New Command: Grab Sticks. Area: Chest.]

"Command Set." E.T.H.0. nodded as they stood up and walked across the room, clicking open the latch on the chest and opening the lid. They reached in and searched through the items for the sticks.

[Optional Objective: Sort Chests]
[Current Command: Return to ███ with sticks.]

E.T.H.0. took the sticks and stood back up, returning back to the other, holding the bundle out to them.

"Here you go."

The other smiled widely as they returned, cheering softly to themself as they took the bundle of sticks.

"Oh, perfect! Everything's perfect." They spoke, setting the sticks aside before turning back to E.T.H.0..

"I suppose now that you've got a name I should do my own introductions.." They trailed softly before offering a hand out to E.T.H.0., "My name is Xisuma. I am your creator."

[Name Saved To Database: Xisuma. Relations: Creator]

"Nice to meet you, Xisuma." E.T.H.0. replied politely, taking his hand in their own and shaking it gently.

"Alright.. Just a few more simple commands to run through before I deliver you to your new owner." Xisuma mumbled, pulling his hand back and looking at E.T.H.0..

"Program Temporary Owner: Xisuma."

[Error: No Current Owner To Override]

"Need Current Owner Before Programming  Temporary." E.T.H.0. replied softly to the command.

"Dammit. X, you knew that.." Xisuma mumbled to himself, rubbing a hand over his face before trying again.

"Program Current Owner: BDoubleO100."