𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧

AGED UP!!!!!

"ma, can you do my hair?" i looked up at him for a second before looking back down at my work.

"why, you just had your hair done like last week, you don't want it no more?" he shrugged and walked over, dragging me out my bed slowly making me groan.

"riley, i don't wanna do your hair right now. you always just take it out after a week just like the ones you get from your normal hairstylist." he dropped my legs and mugged me.

"nah ma, ill keep tha shi in dis time, promise." he pleaded, giving you a very genuine smile and laid on your legs.

you sighed, motioning him to bring the products, him walking over to get it and sat down in front of you to start.

"ok ri, what hairstyle you want?" he thought for a second before answering.

"i want some single braids." you nodded, getting to work on parting and putting the gel ok the lines so they didn't get messed up.

and hour later, you finished. he stood up and made his way to your mirror, grinning at his appearance.

"nah ma you got me right thanks." you gave him a peck on the lips, pulling away while he mugged you making you frown.

"what?" you questionned, not getting a reply before he grabbed your neck and kissed you deeply, your mouths moving in sync.

(writing these be so awkward)

"don't give me no fake ass kiss." he spoke sternly, giving you feelings in a place you didn't want it to be.

after that, y'all just cuddled up and weather a movie together.

hoping riley didn't take these out next week.

𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞:𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 😎
-𝐘𝐊𝐋𝐋𝐁𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄