𝐝𝐝 𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚

"-and he's just so perfect it's annoying," you heard your best friend ramble about the new boyfriend she's been seeing.

you had a headache from it and the lunch room being so loud, you kinda tuned her out for a while, sometimes giving her nods and shakes.

"and yeah. so how you and david?" your head started pounding by the name alone, her shaking her head when she heard you wince.

"girl it is not that serious, just cause y'all broke up don't mean y'all can't talk." you stared up at her tired and dumbfounded.

"now i know why that nigga you like don't want you." she rolled her eyes, thinking you were playing and started looking for dd in the lunch room.

"oh there he is," she pointed by the door, dd hanging out with his friends laughing and playing with each other.

"just go talk to him." she pushed you out the bench, you looking back with a mug and huffed your way towards him.

you didn't want to but the situation was already messy enough so you just decided to talk it over.

"hey dd," he looked up at you, his smile dropping and cleared his throat.

"aye y'all im finna be back real quick." he dapped up his friends, walking with you to the familiar staircase case y'all used to talk on.

"so what's up?" you sighed and played with one of your braids.

"was it true?" he looked at you with sorrow and regret in his eyes, answering your question.

"oh," you looked away, trying not to cry, knowing this would happen again.

the night before, a random number had texted you with video proof that dd was cheating on you with another girl.

you had called him that same night, going off on him saying this is why his fans called him 'dayroom david'.

that comment took it too far, more insults later and now y'all are here.

in this very awkward situation.

"ti, it didn't mean anything thing i promise," you scuffed, trying not to hit on him at the moment, "you my only girl, ma, don't do this."

you stared at him, your eyes pink and your face puffy. you had been crying the whole day, the real reason for your headache.

"im gonna go, text me ma." he kissed your cheek and walked up the stairs, his foot steps disappearing.

You stood there for a little, wondering if you should really take a chance and believe him, after deciding you'll talk to your friend about it.

you woke up the stairs and was about to turn the corner, when you heard a familiar voice.

"yo asia, fuck up off me," it was dd.

you peeked your head around the corner, seeing your 'friend', hands all up on your man.

you frowned your eyebrows, interested on how this would play out.

asia giggled, her arms on the lockers blocking him from leaving her.

"dd don't act like you wasn't just fucking me last night," your mouth widened at the new found information.

he fucked your best friend?!

𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐬𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐦 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥😤