𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐭

"mama, come here real quick," he shouted throughout his house, me being down stairs. i walked to his room and leaned on the door way.

"yes d?" he waved his hand meaning come over you complied, standing right in front of him.

he brought his hands on your hips, bring you on his lap and put his hands on your inner thigh.

you realized that ddot was live and his fans were surprisingly very happy to see you.

ddxddotdnotti..- is that mrs.jimenez herself?!?

sarahsobad- why she wit ddot she can have better with me😫

555.yariah- ddot why you got my wife😒

"aye y'all needa chill with that gay shit, this my wife not y'alls." you laughed a little, responding to some comments.

ddot just smoked and stared at you, admiring your features and body. it's not a secret that ddot is obsessed with you. everyone in his fan base kinda saw it when y'all first announced y'all were friends. they saw how he acted around and towards you he was down bad for you.

he made it known you were his only girl and that y'all were forever, no break ups. he just couldn't get enough of you. you were the best thing to happen to him since after notti's death. he always felt happy and complete when he was around you and never wanted to be apart from you even if he had to.

"ma, dame un beso?" you looked back and pecked his lips, pulling away before he grabbed you neck and started making out with you.

you pulled away after a couple seconds, kinda embarrased that you just made out on a live with kids your age. you shook your head in disappointment.

"yall come get your freak of a husband, he tryna get us banned." he smacked his lips and put his lips to your neck, placing little kisses on it.

you grabbed his hands on your thigh and held them, feeling warm and nice from his touch.

y'all ended the live eventually, now sitting on his bed making tiktoks and laughing.

"wait bae can we do that one dance?" you raised your eyes brows in confusion, before he took your phone and searched the sound up.

"see bae this one let's do it!" you chuckled and set your phone up on dresser, both of y'all getting sunglasses to be more funny.

after that, y'all laid in bed together while his hand was up your shirt, right under your boob. he softly scored as he slept, you taking a boomerang and posted it to close friends on instagram.

you eventually feel asleep after him.

i think i ate this one🤭
- dee's shit🥷🏾🔫