The Case of the Stuck Hairbrush

Angel sighed contently as he stepped out of the shower. He rubbed his light pink towel over his body, drying himself off. It had been a good few days, strangely enough. Never before did he think the Radio Demon was able to dance so sweetly. He smiled at the thought.

Angel swayed around his room to reach his bed, on which his clothes were laid out. He slipped into an oversized sweater and a pair of black booty shorts. Instead of his normal set of thigh-high boots, he wore a simple set of solid white stockings. He adjusted his sweater and went over to sit at his vanity. The spider raised his eyebrow. This wasn't his? Sure, it was the same model, but there wasn't the trademark make-up stains. It seemed...new. Infact, his entire room seemed cleaner than usual.

Oh well.

He reached to grab his brush, bringing up to his mess of fluff he called hair.

~~~

Alastor was walking down the halls of the Happy Hotel, his usual chipper smile plastered on his face. He clasped his hands behind his back in his usual fashion, his microphone resting in his hands. The Radio Demon hummed cheerfully, but that didn't last long. He paused as he heard a crash from a few rooms behind him, his ears turning back toward the direction of the noise. It was Angel's room...

He felt a strange sensation flutter up in his chest as he walked to the arachnid's door. He hesitated before reaching to the doorknob and turning it. The deer blinked as he saw the spider on the floor, struggling to get a bright pink hairbrush out of his hair. Alastor let out a small chuckled, alerting the other of his presence.

"Oh- Al! Hey!" Angel greeting with a grin before returning to his struggle with the brush. Alastor sighed good humoredly, walking into the arachnid's room. Angel stopped his struggle, looking up at the Radio Demon as he extended his hand. Angel took his hand, letting Alastor help him up from the ground.

"You certainly are very chaotic, my effeminate fellow." Alastor gave a hearty laugh as he sat Angel down at his vanity. The arachnid simply huffed, puffing his cheeks out.

"Not my fault my hair gets all tangled! It's jus' 'da way I am." Angel explained, folding his bottom set of arms as he made a myriad of hand gestures with his top set. Alastor removed the hairbrush from the other's fur (hair? Alastor didn't know what to call it).

"May I?" Alastor asked, making eye contact with Angel in the mirror. The latter nodded.

"Yeah, go fer it, Smiles." The arachnid said simply, using Alastor's torso as a backrest. The demon tensed, but instantly relaxed; he was getting used to Angel making physical contact with him. He slowly began to brush the other's hair. As soon as he touched it, Alastor nearly fell over.

It was so soft!! What did this man do to his hair to get it like this?

It took all of Alastor's strength to not let anything slip as he continued to brush, occasionally brushing a little rougher as he discovered a few knots. Angel was simply enjoying the brushing session. Normally, he wouldn't let some freakish deer-cannibal-mass murderer brush his hair, but there's a first time for everything. He hummed contently and simply relaxed under the deer demon's touch; Alastor was surprisingly gentle for an Overlord. He shut his eyes, letting the deer do his thing.

Alastor was noticing the spider relax, which confused him. Didn't he understand that Alastor was dangerous? If he wanted to, he could easily destroy the idiotic demon with a snap of his fingers.

...But he didn't. This was the thing that confused him the most. Under normal circumstances, if any demon so much as looked at him wrong, he would incinerate them. With Angel, however, this wasn't the case. He allowed the spider to randomly collapse onto him a few nights ago, he allowed this- his leaning-, he had even danced with the porn actor! Dear Lucifer, what was wrong with him? Alastor shook his head, shaking away his thoughts.