Friend in Need

Husk was at the bar, slumped against the counter. These were the days that he really hated his job. Why was that? Well, today, Alastor was sitting at his bar and telling his stories and stupid puns. In all honesty, he didn't mind the puns, it was simply the fact that he had to risk his pride and try not to snicker at them but he couldn't tell Alastor that. He'd never hear the end of it otherwise.

Alastor on the other hand was attracting a crowd of demons with his stories (all of which only entered the Hotel because of his stories). Demons sat around him, shouting questions at him once in a while. It was the first time in a long time that he had people willingly coming to him without them running away in fear.

"That's when I grabbed his throat and strangled him!" Alastor exclaimed, grinning from ear to ear.

"Kinky~!" a familiar voice called. The demons surrounding Alastor turned, looking at the sinner who had made the comment. Naturally, it was none other than Angel Dust. Alastor rolled his eyes, his smile unwavering.

"Of course you'd say that, Angel." Alastor sighed. Angel gave a coy giggle, walking to sit beside the deer. He leaned on the bar's counter, casually tracing circles on Alastor's arm.

"Angel..." Alastor spoke through grit teeth, his smile tensing. Angel giggled, not laying off.

"Oh, don't stop on my account, Smiles~." Angel teased. "Husky, baby, get me a daiquiri, wont'cha?"

Husk huffed, pushing himself off of the counter to make the order. Alastor sighed, and... continued his story. Husk only noticed that Alastor didn't murder Angel as soon as he made contact once he had finished the drink. He slid the drink to the porn star, which Angel caught. He took a small sip before returning to messing with Alastor. Angel casually leaned against the counter, holding the drink in one of his bottom hands and twirling a finger in Alastor's hair. The deer demon didn't say a word about the physical contact, only continuing with his story. The demons that surrounded Alastor stared at Angel with wide eyes. The arachnid took a sip of his drink, flashing the crowd a smirk that could only mean one thing.

"I'm better than you."

"And that's how he died. Pathetic, truly." Alastor finished, barking out a hearty laugh. Angel laughed along with him, hand moving down from his hair onto his shoulder.

"Damn, Smiles, you're messed up." Angel giggled. Alastor's smile widened as Angel fed his ego.

"I suppose you could say that, yes." Alastor replied proudly as he leant back onto the bar counter. Husk blinked in disbelief, his ears perked up at high alert.

"Alright, alright! Everybody but Mr.Venison here, get the FUCK OUT OF MY BAR!" he shouted, flaring his wings. People grumbled, walking away- all but two.

"Yeah, no. I ain't leavin', Husky." Angel chortled, taking another sip of his daiquiri. Alastor turned in his chair to face Husk.

"So, what is it, my feline friend?" He asked cheerily. Husk deadpanned.

"Alright, what the fuck is this?" He gestured to the two.

"I'm unsure of what you mean." Alastor spoke calmly. He flicked his hand, a bottle of Brandy flying off of the shelf and into the Radio Demon's grasp.

"I mean that!" Husk pointed at Angel who was leaning on Alastor's shoulder.

"I don't see the problem?" Alastor tilted his head, raising an eyebrow in confusion. As he did so, a well-dressed glass appeared on the table , the Brandy pouring itself into the cup.