𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

My alarm clock starts blaring on my Alexa, waking me up from my sleep

I groan in my pillows before rolling over and saying, "Echo. Shut the fuck up"

I lay down for about another 10 minutes.

I finally get up stretching and looking at the wall like it has something interesting about it.

"And today we are back with another episode of Can Niah Survive the rest of Life". I start to get up before my brother comes walking past my room looking at me like I've lost it. "Bro, who the fuck are you talking to? See that's that crazy shit I be talking about".

He walks out and I yell "Cabrón". Dominik turns back and flips me off.

Getting up out the bed I go to grab my speaker heading towards the bathroom.

I start getting ready by brushing my teeth and doing my skincare routine.

My speaker plays Romeo Santos.

Entering my closet I pick out my outfit. It's the first week of December so it's really cold outside.

Getting changed and singing the song, I finish finalizing my outfit with jewelry laying on my hands, neck, and ears

Heading towards the bathroom I take my bonnet off fluffing out my hair and deciding to leave it in its curly fro state.

Nikolai Facetime calls me as I'm turning off everything in my room and heading downstairs to eat breakfast.

"What up, Four?" Dominik and I ask while fixing our plates with pancakes and an omelet Mama made us for breakfast.

We sit at the table while Mama and Nikolai talk on the phone cackling about random shit as always.

"Alright, mama we finna head out. Love you." She kisses us on the cheek and says love you back before we head out to the car.

We take my car today. Even though we claim each other's cars as our own we usually switch it up for who drives and which care we take.