Past (Wonyoung)(Requested)

It was a typical day, you and Wonyoung were sitting at home watching a movie. You put some popcorn in your mouth and offered some to your girlfriend. She smiled at you and continued watching a movie. 

A scene popped up where the main character fell into the water and started to drown. You shift in your seat, uncomfortable. Your fear of water was getting to you.

While fighting with a kid, at the age of twelve, he had pushed you into the pool and as a result of your short height, you were drowning. Had it not been for your father, who jumped in a few moments later, you would have died. 

To this day, water scares you. 

Memories of that day flood your mind. 

'Stop teasing me!' You said, pushing the fat bully away.

'Did you just push me?' 

The next thing you remembered was water all around you. Lungs, devoid of oxygen. Eyes, full of fear. Hands, desperately trying to get yourself out of water. 

You had almost given up, almost died when you saw bubbles in the water and you blacked out. You woke up to see your worried father, trying to get rid of the water in your chest. 

"You ok?" She asked, noticing your disheveled expression. She rubbed her hand through your hair, waiting for you to reply.

"Yeah, I'm ok," You faked a smile. "Can we watch something else?" She immediately reached for the remote, turned the TV off, and looked at you.

"Something's clearly bothering you." Her hand reached your cheek. "Tell me." She added with the softest voice possible.

"Have you noticed how I've been avoiding water?" You started. She nodded. "Well, when I was younger, I had drowned." You told her everything about the past, breaking into tears midway. She held your hands the whole time, trying to comfort you in any way possible. 

Once you were done, she engulfed you in a hug, rubbing your back as you cried on her shoulder. She felt extremely angry at the boy who pushed you but there was nothing she could do. 

Then on, she did anything she could to help you overcome that fear of yours.

X.O.