Intro 1

A young boy, around his teens walked along the sidewalk with his headphones on; head bopping to the beats of the song

A young boy, around his teens walked along the sidewalk with his headphones on; head bopping to the beats of the song. The weather was beautiful for a afternoon stroll and so that's what the boy did. He decided that he needed the fresh air and to get out of the suffocating walls of his house.

With no place in mind really, he just wanted to look around the scenery and maybe eat some street food as he was suddenly hungry. With a sigh he decided to look for a place to rest at and eat some food. He came across a Korean barbecue place and headed in as he didn't want to continue walking and searching for another place when there's one right here.

That's just idiotic to do.

He took a seat in the corner by the window and started scanning the menu for something to eat. "Hello young sir, I'm Suhee and I'll be your waiter for today. What can I get you?" A young woman came over with a pen and notepad, ready to take the boys order. "Can I get a spicy grilled chicken with a water please" the boy ordered as he looked up to the girl.

The girl started writing down his order and smiled up to the boy, "your order will be out shortly. Once again, I'm your waiter, Suhee. If you need anything just call my name" Suhee said as she walked away.

The boy nodded to himself and looked out the window for a few minutes until he heard something on the television that caught his attention. "Breaking news; there has been another attack at Korean's biggest bank. Reporters yet again said that ice was all over the place, but no trace of the culprit. Police found security guards in huge chucks of ice and almost froze to death. There were no witnesses, but we can all guess that it's the same supernatural that did the last few attacks this week. Be on the lookout for anything suspicious and if anything spotted please contact 911. Now onto Yujun for today's weather"

"I swear these supernaturals just likes to show off their powers and think they're all that just because they're different from us. Damn I just hate them" a old man said as he clicked his tongue in annoyance. The boy in the corner looked from the television to the old man and then the window. 'Who would attack a bank? Just get a job if you want money' the boy thought.

"Spicy grilled chicken and a water" Suhee said as she placed the plate and cup onto the table in front of the boy. "Thank you" the boy quietly said as he picked up his knife to cut the chicken. "Enjoy" Suhee said before leaving the boy to eat in silence.

'Some of these supernaturals are making it hard for us to be liked by society. They already hate us, why make it harder for yourself?' The boy thought as he placed a piece of chicken in his mouth and looked out the window.

"Hansol! There you are! I was worry. Where were you?" Hansol's mother—Mrs. Chwe—ran up to her son as she cupped his face and pulled it in all directions to check for any injuries. "I'm fine mom. I just went for a walk and had something to eat." Hansol answered as he showed his mother a reassuring smile. "Glad that you're okay hun. What did you eat?" Mrs. Chwe asked as they headed inside the house.

"I had spicy chicken. Did you see the news?" Hansol asked as he looked at his mother with a questioning expression with a hint of worry. "I did.....that's why I was worried....but you're okay and home so I'm calm" Mrs. Chwe replied and gave a smile as she kissed her son's forehead.

"Alright mom" Hansol said as he gave her a quick hug and headed up to his room. Upon entering his room, he dropped himself into his bed with a sigh and started to space out—well he would have if there wasn't yelling outside his window. With a groan he rolled over so that his face with in the blankets and a pillow over his head to block out the noise.

That didn't seem to work as he could still hear the yelling. "Ugh! Why won't they shut up?" He asked himself as he got up from his bed and walked over to his window to see what's going on. Upon looking, he saw two boys around his age having a argument outside his window. He stood there and watched for a little bit before one of the guys—taller than the other—started hitting the other.

As much as Hansol didn't want to, he had to because no one deserves to be treated like that. And so he opened his window and yelled "I don't think you should be doing that. Especially outside in public" both boys stopped what they were doing and looked up to Hansol. "Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do?" The taller boy said with a huge amount of anger evident in his voice.

"And who the fuck are you to be putting your hands on him?" Hansol fired back, not liking his attitude one bit. Usually Hansol wouldn't act like this because he would much rather not have social interactions but when it comes to things like this, he would act out because he can't take the way people treat others like they're trash when really we're all the same; humans who just want to live life.

"I can do whatever I want to him, he's mine. So fuck off and go back to whatever the fuck you were doing" the taller guy exclaimed before turning back to the shorter. "Is he really yours? I don't see any name on him saying that he is. Or maybe it's a contract? Do you have that?" Hansol said in a causal but sassy voice.

"Can you please stay the fuck out our business. We're trying to have a conversation here" the guy said with an annoyed tone. "I didn't know that hitting people was a form of communication. And I surely didn't know that you can have conversations outside someone's window" Hansol said while looking at his nails. "You learn something new everyday, don't you?" He added looking down at the two with a slight smirk.

"Would you like for me to teach you another lesson?" The guy asked cracking his knuckles, "I'll love another lesson from mister tough guy. Give me a second to come down" Hansol said closing his window and heading downstairs and out the front door to where the two were. Upon arrival he saw the guy getting ready to swing. Hansol chuckled and stepped to the side as the guy fell forward.

"It looks like the teacher isn't good at this subject. Quite upset, I was really eager to learn more about how to be dumb as fuck" Hansol said with a fake pout as he stare at the guy laying on the floor. The guy groaned and got up but that was useless because Hansol swiped his leg out from under him to where he was back on the floor.

"Not fun being put down, isn't it?" Hansol asked as he squatted down to get a good look at the guy. "Fucking bitch" the guy growled as he looked at Hansol with a angry expression. "Yay! You finally realize what the fuck you are. Would you like a gold star?" Hansol said as he clapped his hands and stood up to walk over to the other boy who was watching the whole thing.

"Are you okay?" Hansol asked as he inspected the shorter boy from head to toe. "I'm fine...."the boy softly said but wasn't looking at Hansol. He was instead looking at the other guy getting up and heading towards them. But to his luck, Hansol kicked him in his nuts. "You should really leave. It's quite embarrassing that you have all this muscle but doesn't know how to use it to your advantage" Hansol remarked as he looked back to the guy.

"Would you like to come in? I'll take you home after" Hansol offered the boy. "But I don't know you or your name?" The boy softly said, "I'm Hansol, nice to meet you" Hansol introduced himself as he held his hand out. "I'm Seungkwan, it's nice to meet you" the boy said with a smile.

"Come on, my mom could make you some food. She's an amazing cook" Hansol said leading Seungkwan to the front door of his house. "Food is always the way to my heart. Especially if it's good" Seungkwan spoke with a light laugh. "Honestly same".

Imagine not starting the book off with verkwan. This is actually my first time doing that and I already love it. Truly made Vernon a badass.

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3