Chapter 11

The sun was shining, birds were chirping, the air was fresh, there was a horrifying scream—

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?" Jihoon asked as he covered his poor ears as he looked towards the source of the scream or more like roar. With a shock and disbelief expression he ran out the room and down the stairs to the kitchen. "Guys!" He exclaimed loudly as he stop to catch his breath before continuing. "Soon....Soonyoung got his pow....power spark." Jihoon let out as he took a seat at the table. "What!? You're lying!" Jeonghan exclaimed and ran upstairs, everyone following after him.

Right there in the middle of the room stood a tiger staring at themselves in the mirror. "Soons...?" Jeonghan called out cautiously as he stepped closer to the other. The tiger turn around to the others, shock evident in his eyes. "Hey....it's okay." Jeonghan said as he softly pet the tiger's fur in a comforting gesture. "How is he going to turn back into.....well Soonyoung?" Samuel asked as he looked at the others. "That's a good question that Soonyoung only knows." Seungcheol replied ruffling the younger's hair.

"Let's go eat breakfast for now, yeah?" Jisoo said taking the two youngster to the dinning table, leaving the others with Soonyoung. "I'm sure Jihoon knows. I mean you are his roommate." Minghao said turning to the mention male. "I mean I am, but I still barely know anything about him." Jihoon said as he stare at the tiger in his room.

Amongst the others, a certain dark brown haired boy walked away with a frown on his face. Seungkwan watched Hansol walk down the hall with a tilted head. As much as he wanted to stay and sees what happens to his housemate, Hansol seems to be needing the attention more.

So with one last glance at the tiger in the room, Seungkwan jogged down the hall to catch up with his roommate. "Something's wrong and I'm not going to stop bugging you until you tell me." Seungkwan stated firmly as he stood in front of Hansol with a waiting look and crossed arms. Hansol just stared at the other for a few minutes before letting out a deep and long sigh.

He let his eyes fall from the other as he started to play with his fingers. Seungkwan let out a sigh as he let his arms fall to his sides, "come here." He said as he pulled the taller into a hug. Hansol happily hugged back and rest his face in the crook of Seungkwan's neck.

"I'm jealous....and I know I shouldn't be because it's ridiculous, but I am." Hansol finally spoke up as he hugged Seungkwan tighter. "Jealous of what?" Seungkwan asked as he pulled back a little, "of you and Soonyoung getting your power sparks." Hansol mumbled out as he pulled completely away from the hug and sat in a randomly placed chair in the hall. "Ever since I found out I had powers, I have always wanted to use them. Especially in embarrassing circumstances. But I haven't been able to figure out how to get my spark." Hansol softly let out with another sigh as he dropped his hands into his lap.

Seungkwan frown as he has never seen this side of Hansol despite not knowing the other long enough. But from the time spent with each other, Seungkwan only sees the lay back and fun Hansol. Never once did Seungkwan see Hansol have a frown on his face.

"Oh, Sol. It's going to be okay." Seungkwan said as he sat on the floor next to Hansol and took his hands. "I promise you that sooner or later you'll get your spark. It just takes time, okay." Seungkwan said as he gave Hansol's hands a light squeeze. "You really think so?" Hansol whispered out as he glanced over to the other. "I know so." Seungkwan told as he unintentionally gave Hansol's hand a light kiss and got up to walk away.

Hansol sat there, the sensation of Seungkwan's lips on his hand still lingering. His heart racing just a bit faster than usual and heat racing to burn his soft cheeks and color his ears red. "What are you doing to me Boo Seungkwan?" Hansol lightly said to himself, shaking his head a little.

"Hey Nonie, what are you doing in the hallway by yourself?" Seungcheol asked as he approached the other. "No reason. Let's go eat, I'm hungry." Hansol answered and got up from the chair and started walking to the dining room. "When was a chair there?" Seungcheol questioned with a head tilt before following Hansol to the dining room.

"Alright, for now Jihoon you'll stay home with Soonyoung and figure out how he'll turn back into his human form. The rest of y'all still has school." Jeonghan announced. "Got it." Jihoon said with a thumbs up, "alright, call me if anything happens." Jeonghan said before shooing everyone out the room and down the stairs.

"How did this happen over night Soons?" Jihoon asked as he went to sit down on the edge of his bed. A whine came out of tiger as he laid down, his head resting on his paws. "Could it have been our conversation we had?" Jihoon asked as he started petting the tiger's head who let out a purr. "You must be hungry? What am I supposed to feed a tiger?" Jihoon questioned with a head tilt as he continued to rub the tiger's head. It was silent for a good few minutes until a voice spoke up. "How about bacon?"

Jihoon looked over and let out a tiny scream, "what the fuck?! Soonyoung?" Jihoon exclaimed as he retracted his hand from the other's head. "How....did you......what?" Jihoon was confused on all levels as now Soonyoung was back into his human form. "I'm guessing the idea of food and or the comfortable feeling is what helped me turn back." Soonyoung shrugged as he threw on a shirt. "Well I guess so." Jihoon softly said as he looked away from Soonyoung's back.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Let's go get some food!" Soonyoung said as he took hold of Jihoon's hand and dragged him downstairs. "Wait! I gotta call Jeonghan!" Jihoon said as he tried to keep up with the older. "You can do that after we find a place to eat. But for now hop on." Soonyoung said as he turned into his tiger form. "Okay, just because you know how to use your powers doesn't mean you have to show it off." Jihoon sassed with a hand on his hip.

Soonyoung nudged Jihoon's legs with his head as a signal to shut up and get on. "Okay, okay. I'm getting on." Jihoon gave in and got on top of Soonyoung. "Go slow." He warned before they took off.

Was I keeping this chapter away from you guys on accident?

Yes, yes I was. But that's because it wasn't fully done. But don't worry!! It's out now!!

I'm so bad at keeping up with a schedule!!! 😭😭

But that's it for now

So with that

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly, and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote, comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon. Love you <3