When the dead come back

*Eri's POV*

   I couldn't stand there and watch those people be hurt for me. They tried so hard but Overhaul was too strong. I chose to return. I can handle being hurt. It's okay. I hope they all are okay but I know I'm just a cursed child. Better to be hurt than get more people hurt. I'll listen now. I won't let what happened to Deku happen to anyone else. I will take the pain. He died trying to save me. I don't want that to happen but they tried anyway. They were hurt. Real bad.  I cry as we walk down the alley. "Now Eri. Never try this again. No more escapes. No more fighting back. You will let me do what I need to in order to cure this hero sickness. Is that clear?" I cry as I go to answer but all of a sudden it happens.....

*Overhaul's POV*

   After escaping those sick heroes with my cure we make our way through the alleys. Eri bawls like a baby as I set the new rules. "Now Eri. Never try this again. No more escapes. No more fighting back. You will let me do what I need to in order to cure this hero sickness. Is that clear?" We walk a bit further as I look at Eri. "No Overhaul it is not clear at all!"  A deep powerful voice full of killer intent says and suddenly a massive bright green beam of light shoots down from the sky it lands mere feet away from us. "What the fuck is going on???" I ask Soon the light clears and there he stands. The boy I destroyed so long ago. "How? How are you not dead Deku?!?!?" I roar as the boy steps forward.

*Deku's POV*

   I arrive just in time. I will save you Eri. To make up for my failure to save you last time. "How? How are you not dead Deku?!?!?" Overhaul yells at me. I ignore him to look at Eri and smile. "I told you Eri. 'No matter the cost. I'll take the pain, I'll even accept my death if need be. I will save you Eri.' Do you remember?" Eri cries as she looks at me. She nods her head before she screams "Dekuuu save meee!" I smile bright as I raise a hand and a green light envelops her. "That I shall. Come Overhaul your punishment is long overdue." Overhaul rushes me as I step towards him and purposefully let him grab me and try to use his quirk. "W-what? Why won't it work? How are you not destroyed?" I laugh before I stare him dead in the eyes. "Simple human. Do you think a god can be destroyed so easily?" His eyes open wide as I flick his forehead launching him down the alley instantly. I smile at Eri before I ask her. "Eri I wish to send you to someone who will keep you safe while I deal with Overhaul and help the heroes. Is that okay? I promise they will not hurt you. Just hand her this letter and she will understand." I say snapping my fingers to produce a letter in her little hands. Eri looks at me sadly. "Y-y-you p-p-ro-romise not to l-leave me again?" She asks quietly as tears fall. I get a serious look on my face and let my inner spirit and godly essence flare "Eri I will never leave you ever again. I am bound to you as you have a very important destiny to meet in the future. Trust me Eri and you will see. Deku never breaks a promise!" She looks at me confidently as her lips twitch up a little. "Okay Deku. Please come back soon." I giggle at that. "Yes I think I will Eri. Stay safe and make sure she reads the letter." I wave my hand before snapping the fingers on both my hands. Eri glows gold for a moment before vanishing. I let my smile drop. "Now Overhaul. Let's chat shall we little human?" I fly forward and stop in front of Overhaul. "H-h-how? W-whats t-t-this power?" He asks as I look at his blood covered face. "I told you Overhaul. I have become a god. Thanks to you killing me. It took some time to adjust to my powers but enough on that. You loved to torture Eri. So lets see how you handle the same treatment." I raise my hands and use my power to teleport us to an abandoned outpost in Antarctica. "Now that we're free of any interruptions its time I do to you what you did to Eri. Tell me Overhaul do you know how many times you destroyed and reassembled her?" Overhaul looks at me in fear. "N-no. As many times as needed." He managed to stand up as I smile evilly. "Ah still got some fight in you eh? Let's see what you got." He rushed me and threw a lot of punches while also using his quirk to make countless spikes that merely bounced off "Sigh. The mighty Overhaul reduced to flailing like an angry child. Such a sad sight. 1,397 times." I say as I raise a hand towards Overhaul and send the power out to rip him to pieces. I return his life and smile. "Only 1,396 more to go. Get ready Overhaul as karma has come calling!"