🍋How to ruin an explosive boys world🍋

*Izuku's POV*

     I was not prepared for 1. Mitsuki deciding that she was going to force Katsuki to watch me and her have sex. And 2. that all 7 of the 1A girls wanted to be my girlfriend. Eh I guess Mitsuki was right about the girls. Sigh guess I should get over my fear of living forever since all 7 of them are amazing women in their own ways. "So wait all 7 of you really want me to be your boyfriend?" I finally blurt out as they all nod in agreement. I snap my fingers making all the boys temporarily deaf. "Uhhh and you're all okay with me having sex with Mitsuki in order to punish Katsuki?" They all agree again. 'What in the hell is going on here?' I wonder to myself. "So if I agree you won't get mad or jealous of each other or mad about me fucking Mitsuki tonight?" They all smile and laugh. "It's fine by us Izu. Besides she can show us pointers that we can learn from for when it's our time with you hehe." Says Ashido. I laugh as I kind of walked into that one. "Okay fine I accept. Now I'll return the boys hearing after this but do you want them to know we'll be a harem yes or no?" They all shrug. "So you don't care if they know?" Yaomomo spoke next "Honestly Izuku it doesn't bother any of us. Besides what are they gonna do. You're a literal god there is not much they can do but be jealous of you." Each girl agrees as Mitsuki laughs hard. "They got ya there nephew. Now return their hearing and lets drop the bombs." I laugh as I snap my fingers. The boys look towards us and are surprised at the new girl "Uhh who is that?" They ask as Toru turns invisible blowing their minds as she never did it before. "That's Hagakure. Anyway ready boys?" I ask as I snap my fingers again. "Okay again boys line up. Drop ya pants and Katsuki turn around and look here." He does as asked just in time to see me kissing Mitsuki and grabbing a breast in one hand and her ass in the other. Making all the boys jaws hit the floor.

    "Deku? Mom? What the fuck. Mom you're married. Deku you a damn deku. The fucks going on." We break the kiss as Mitsuki walks up to Bakugo. "Katsuki your dad and I have an agreement we can sleep with one person of our choosing outside the marriage. Regardless of who they are, gender, age, bubblegum flavor or whatever. A deal you and Kirishima did not make before you cheated on him. So sit back shut up and watch as a real man, no scratch that, a smoking hot god fucks your sexy mother. Then when we tell you you're going to start sucking off the boy we tell you to until he cums down your throat starting with Kirishima. If I were you I'd count yourself lucky it isn't worse." I walk up behind Mitsuki. "Listen to you mother Bakugo." I say as I begin kissing her neck as I grab her breasts from behind making her moan. I stop kissing to look at Katsuki "Before I decide to have you take them all up your ass on top of it."

   Katsuki growls as he fumes but doesn't say anything. I spin Mitsuki round and snap my fingers making a couch appear on one side of the corridor where all the girls go and sit and then snap again making a bed appear in the middle. As I grab Mitsuki and kiss her deep before picking her up and sitting her down on it. "Boys pick a good vantage point. Katsuki go stand by Kirishima." I say as Mitsuki takes her blouse and bra off I stand up and snap my fingers making all my clothes vanish. Revealing my muscular frame to the class and my 11 inch hard dick. The girls begin drooling and start snapping pics as Mitsuki crawls to me and begins kissing me as she reaches down and grabs my dick I could hear the boys complain "Dude's a god, muscled up as hell, has an 11 inch dick and has all the girls attention. The hell man how do we compete with any of that?" Then Mitsuki purrs "It's not a competition boys. Izu is the winner. You all can compete for second place." I laugh a bit at that as she looks up and winks at me. "Let's see how much of your huge cock I can fit in my mouth Izu. I'll show Katsuki how to use your mouth to pleasure a man good and proper." I laugh as I tell Katsuki he better watch close. "While you're at it. Take notes." Making everyone snicker. As Mitsuki smiles she leans down and starts licking all around my dick coating it in saliva. I moan a bit before she kisses the head then opens her mouth and takes in about half easily before starting to suck getting a bit more of it in each time she bobs her head back and forth. As all the boys watching were stunned and getting hard as I spoke "Bakugo start sucking Kirishima until he cums and swallow every drop." As Mitsuki was taking me all the way to the base. She was staring right in my eyes when I snap my fingers at Bakugo. He yelps before immediately doing as told. I grab the top of Mitsuki's head as she starts to speed up. Kirishima laughs as Bakugo can barely get any before gagging. "Haha better get used to it Bakugo. Every time you annoy me you're gonna have to do that to every boy in your class. Even Mineta if I ever let him out of his torment." All the girls laugh as they are rubbing their thighs together. "Yeah Bakugo. You heard so time to suck." Says Kirishima as he places his hands on the back of Bakugos head before shoving all the way to the base down his throat. Mitsuki keeps going in different intervals before I start bucking my hip. 'Do it Izuku. Give me that sweet load' I smile and grunt as I shove deep and blast down her throat she holds herself there and swallows every drop before she pulls her head off my still hard cock. "Ok Izuku that was so fucking much and tastes so god damn good. Hehe dang. You're still hard as steel!" She says as she removes her skirt and panties.