Falling In Love

Chapter 5
She knew he was doing this and that he was falling in love with her since when she was in a coma her soul drifted out of her body and could see everything. She saw how he tried not to leave her side and how he would bring her favorite flowers to her that in which she had no clue why he knew they were her favorite, she saw him try to figure out how he would talk to her when she wakes up, and how he actually would try to bring her food from restaurants that she loved in case she woke up. She realized that he might have gone through her phone and probably stalked her to be able to impress her when he can. So she made it her mission to trick him long enough for him to think that she would not get involve into what was happening with Reddington by going to the grocery store to by some food since she lived with Liz she would ask Liz if she could have some money to buy groceries, then to the pet shop to play with the puppies, then to pretend to buy clothes just to make him go away. Finally when he gave up on trying to keep her safe from a distance she went to go see Tom Keen to try and save him from continuing the path of having to do anything with criminals since she knew it will one day hurt and even kill him and that he will drag innocent people down with him. Once he thought he tricked her into believing that he would change, Bella went to the hospital where Nik Korpal worked and told him how she knew him and she even showed him the episode where Reddington convinced him to work for him. He wanted to send her to a psychologist for help until he saw pictures of the man who plays him in the show on Bella's phone from IMDB the web page that showed you the actors who played what character from a movie or show. He then asked her why she was helping him, and he asked if the reason why she was helping him was because she liked him. Bella instantly said no that she liked agent Ressler Liz's partner, and that the reason why she was helping him was because she felt bad for him an innocent man getting dragged into his ex fiancees problems and then he goes to do whatever he can to help only to get strangled after he decides to leave the life of helping and saving a criminal.