[8] Pool

Y/N POV:
I cant believe that he had the guts to say that to me. I mean who does he think he is? And what did he mean about my intentions with Joao? I only shook ass and made out with him nothing else. Right?
Your thoughts were completely blown away when you saw your dad.
You: apa!
Your dad ignored you.
You: apa le estoy hablando.
He continued walking while you followed.
You: dad please. Let me explain.
Dad: explicarme que? Eh?
You: I was drunk okay? I wouldn't have done that voluntarily.
Dad: I don't care! Did I raise you to go out and get black out drunk to the point where you can't even control your actions?
You stayed quiet.
Dad: y/n you do realize you're famous? You have a reputation to keep.
You didn't even think about that.
Dad: I get that you want to have fun but not like that. Be responsible. And I can't blame Kevin because he brought you home safe like I asked him to. Grow up please. You're not a teenager anymore.
You: dad. I just wanna have fun.
Dad: At least be conscious.
He shook his head and left.
You: well that went great.
You were pretty upset about everything. The entire team including your dad left to a private indoor park to practice for the game that was tomorrow. Which meant you were home alone. You took a walk around the house to clear your head. You knew your dad had a garden because he had told you about it several times on call so you decided to check it out. You walked out to the backyard to find out that there were 5 jacuzzi's and large pool taking up most of the yard. You stood there in shock. Back in France you only had a jacuzzi inside your luxury apartment. You didn't really think of having a pool. You were too excited and forgot all about the garden. You ran to your room and grabbed a 2 piece swim suit. The top was a slight bit small so it exposed your big chest really well. You realized your tan was pretty much gone so you spotted some lounge chairs and set one up near the pool. You grabbed some sunglasses and laid outside on the chair to tan. You ended up falling asleep for an hour or 2.

Kevin POV
We came back from practice and I was hungry. I know y/n doesn't really have anything to do here in MX since she doesn't have friends and I don't want her to go with Joao so I decided to invite her to go eat. I looked around the house for her and she was nowhere to be found.
Kevin: Diego have you seen y/n?
Diego scoffed.
Diego: no.

Kevin went looking around the house again
Memo: looking for y/n?
Kevin: yes. Where is she?
Memo: outside by the pool.

Kevin walked outside and saw you from afar peacefully sleeping near the pool.  Suddenly an idea came through his head. He sprinted upstairs towards Diego's room and barged in.
Diego: wey, toca mi puerta para la otra no?
Kevin: come help me.
Diego: with what?
Kevin; I want to throw y/n in the pool.
Diego smirked and got up right away. The both of them went to the backyard where they found you laying down. Their eyes glued on your body, admiring every curve. Kevin placed a hand on one side of the arm rest while Diego was still admiring your body.
Kevin: Diego?
He jumped out of his thoughts and grabbed the other arm rest. Both of them picked it up and tiptoed closer to the pool being careful not to wake you up.
Kevin: 1..2...3!!
Both of them threw you in the pool which startled you as you felt yourself touching cold water. Being slightly unconscious you breathed in a lot of water and you quickly swam up to the top while Diego and Kevin laughed uncontrollably.
Diego: se va a enojar bien cabron.
Kevin: it was worth it tho!!
You quickly rose to the top and started coughing up water while holding onto the edge of the pool. Kevin automatically reached down seeing how you were coughing up a lot of water and couldn't manage to catch your breath. He began patting your back to see if that helped.
Kevin: Diego...
Diego kneeled down next to you.
Diego: y/n?
You finally managed to catch your breath and gave them a nasty look.
Kevin: Nevermind she's fine!
You immediately thought it was Diego's idea so you grabbed the collar of his track suit and pulled him into the pool causing him to fall on top of you.
You: YOU BITCH!
Both of you fell back inside the pool, Diego gripping onto your waist tightly while you pushed him off. You swam back up to the top leaving him behind. You sat on the edge of the pool waiting for Diego to come to the surface. Once he did he too was coughing up water.
You: pa que veas lo que se siente.
Diego: WHAT THE FUCK Y/N! MY TRACK SUIT! IM SUPPOSED TO WEAR THIS TO THE GAME TOMORROW!!
You: ay pobrecito.
Kevin: Damn!!
Diego: Callate. Todo esto fue por tu culpa.
You: hold up- what?
Diego: it was Kevin's idea to throw you in the pool not mine.
You laughed.
You: whoops.
He imitated you in a girly voice.
Diego: whoops.
You rolled your eyes.
He got out the pool and took off his track suit leaving him in shorts he had underneath and shirtless. Just then diego got a phone call to which he answered right away.
Diego: hey!!...right now?..yeah yeah I'm home....okay..see you in a bit!
He hung up and saw both you and Kevin staring at him.
Kevin: was that Karla?
You: Karla?
Diego: don't worry about it.
Diego didn't even notice you were standing in front of him water dripping down every curve of your body and shivering.
Kevin: quieres una toalla?
You: yes please. I wasn't planning on getting WET!!
Kevin laughed.
Kevin: be right back.
Meanwhile diego was admiring your body. The world had stopped and seemed to be going in slow motion as you waved your hand across his face. He blinked and cleared his throat.
You: If you want to check me out can you at least be discrete? It's weird.
Diego chuckled.
Diego: me? Check you out? Never.
You: Diego I saw you. Besides are you gonna deny that I'm unattractive to you? Or that you wish I was in bed with you every night? Looking like this?
You pointed to yourself and walked closer to him.
You: in your favorite lingerie.
He gulped slightly looking at you up and down. You traced a finger from his chest moving to his abs and stopped right above his dick. You kept eye contact and he kept looking away avoiding it.
You: aww do I make you nervous?
Diego backed away.
Diego: no.
You chuckled.
You: ay diegito. Todavía me quieresssss.
You said in a taunting voice. You started walking away. When you felt a cold hand turn you around. It was Diego who's face was now centimeters away.

A/N: heyyyy!! So sorry for the late post 😓 I will post the next one tomorrow because I was really busy and only had time to write this one today. Love you guyssss 🫶🏼🫶🏼