[61] Stay Over?

You both leaned in but as soon as your lips were about to connect Diego swerved the other way clearing his throat
Diego: wait here, I'll bring the car over here so you don't have to walk over there
You: it's fine, I'll just walk
Diego: no. Stay here.
He jogged towards his car and got in turning it on and driving towards where you were. You opened the door to the car and got in. You turned to look at Diego who was drenched in water.
You: oh, here do you want your jacket back?
You started taking it off
Diego: no, you wear it. I'm fine.
You: seguro?
Diego: yeah
You both sat there in silence as he drove towards the air bnb. You stared at Diego who's eyes were focused on the road. He felt you staring and turned your way
Diego: you alright?
You: mhm
You turned to face the other direction and ended up falling asleep to the silence.
Diego: y/n can I ask you something?
You were sound asleep
Diego: y/n?
He turned to look at you. He sighed once he saw you were asleep.
Diego: ay y/n.
He eventually pulled up to the Air bnb and parked in the driveway. He shook you gently.
Diego: y/n.
You groaned
Diego: y/n? We're here.
He sighed walking over to your side and opening the door. He reached inside and carried you in his arms bridal style. He kicked the door close with his leg and walked towards the door of the house.
Diego: please be open
He reached for the handle of the door and Surprisingly it was open. You had forgotten to lock the door because you were in a rush.
Diego: ay y/n.
He rolled his eyes and closed the door behind him and walked upstairs to the bedroom. He placed you down gently on the bed and grabbed extra sheets he found in a closet. He placed them on top of you before kissing your forehead. He sat down on the bed to check a message he had gotten. It was from his mom. She had texted him telling him that the doctor talked to them and Mauro was fine. So she told him to go home and rest. They would stay the night in case something happened. He sighed in relief and stood up from the bed which you felt and woke up. You looked around and saw Diego.
You: me quede dormida?
Diego: yeah. Did I wake you?
You: no
Diego: wellll I'll be going.
You: esperate
Diego: what?
You: quédate.
Diego: y/n, no. I cant.
You: why not?
Diego: because-
You: Mauro. Right. I forgot, Uhh Nevermind.
Diego: no actually my mom texted me saying that he's fine. Soo she told me to get some rest and that they'll stay at the hospital in case something comes up
You: oh, that's good!
Diego: mhmmm.
You: well I'm guessing you have to go get Stephanie
Diego: I don't have to but-
You: it's fine. Forget I said anything.
Diego: y/n-
You: I'll walk you out
You stood up but he grabbed your hand
Diego: I'll stay.
You: no it's fine. You have your own things to do.
Diego: I'm staying.
He shut the door behind him and walked over to the bed. You grabbed your pj's and took off your clothes getting dressed into them. You noticed Diego staring.
You: what?
Diego: nothing.
He stared down at his own clothes that were still wet.
You: quieres que te preste ropa?
Diego: I doubt any of your clothes is going to fit me
You: I have some of chuckys shirts and shorts that I always bring with me. You can borrow them yeah?
Diego: sure
You dug through your luggage finding them and handing them to him.
You: here
He immediately took off his shirt and jeans. You were mesmerized by his body but snapped out of it. He put on the shorts but not the shirt. He tossed it back to you.
You: Que?
Diego: I don't need the shirt. I always sleep shirtless.
You: oh.
You put it back in your luggage and laid down. He was texting on the phone and you sighed. You didn't even have to ask who he was texting because you already knew who it was. Suddenly you got a call from Brianna. You quickly grabbed your phone and answered it.
You: hey
Diego's attention was on you
Brianna: heyyyy! So what happened? It's been like 4 hours and you haven't texted me. What did Joao tell you?
You: Yeahh about that something else came up
Brianna: which is?
You stayed silent
You: it's not important
Meanwhile you texted her that Diego was sleeping over
Brianna: HOLD UP- WHAT?
You just nodded
Brianna: umm, I'll call you tomorrow?
You: yep!
She hung up and you placed your phone down turning to the side. You felt Diego's body dip the bed but you ignored it. You and Diego both laid down in silence.
Diego: sooooo, is this why you wanted me to stay over?
You turned to face him
You: umm no.
Diego: then?
You: it doesn't really matter because I realize that it shouldn't be me whose laying next to you. It should be Stephanie.
Diego: what?
You: Diego I don't know why we keep connecting with each other.
Diego: what do you mean?
You: something keeps bringing me towards you and I don't know what it is. But it just doesn't leave me alone. And what confuses me the most is that one minute your acting like nothing has ever happened between us and we've been together all this time and the other you're a complete dick.
Diego: hmm I don't feel anything
You: really?
Diego: yeah, and about the other thing I don't know what to tell you.
You: I mean you've always been a dick so there's that. But you don't feel anything for me anymore. So why do you make it seem like you do?
Diego: I'm not doing that intentionally.
You: then?
Diego: I don't know. It's just- I don't know.
You: what do you mean you don't know?
Diego: no se.
You: but you don't feel anything for me correct?
Diego: no, of course not. Do you?
You: no.
Diego: okay then why ask me to stay?
You: I need company
Diego: that's always your excuse. Is there another reason orrr?
You: no, which brings me to my next question.  Why do you always stay when I ask you to?
Diego: because I feel bad
You: you feel bad for me? That's gotta be a joke.
Diego: it's not.
You: see? This is so weird. Why do we do these things?
Diego: well you do it because you're obsessed with me
You scoffed
You: you wish.
Diego: ay mi chula, you've always been obsessed with me
You: nuh uh
Diego: no te hagas
He gave you a small kiss
You: NO me beses.
He did a kissy face joking with you. You pushed him back.
You: ew. Estas seguro que no eres TU el que está obsesionado?
Diego: segurísimo
You: if you say soooo
Diego: well there's no doubt you're obsessed with me sooo
You: I AM NOT.
Diego: te ves aún mas chula cuando te enojas
You were about to go off on him but he interrupted you
Diego: why don't you take your anger out on me?
He smirked
You: YOURE SO-
He cut you off by connecting his lips with yours. You tried speaking in between the kiss.
Diego groaned
Diego: just shut up
He cupped your face making out with you.

A/N: mmmm 😏😏 y'all want a smut next chapter?