[14] Honesty

You stayed at the park for a little more, then decided to get dressed. Which meant you were going to have to go home and deal with the shame.

~At Home~
You opened the door quietly and went up to your room. You entered and closed the door, glad that no one saw you. You grabbed a random pastel yellow dress and some white heels and a purse. You didn't bother on doing your hair or makeup again. You walked out of your room trying not to make sound with the heels. As you were leaving your room you couldn't help but overhear an argument in Diego's room. You could hear Karla crying and yelling at Diego while he yelled back. You shrugged and walked out successfully without anyone noticing.

~At The Restaurant~
The restaurant was full of cars, you couldn't find a place to park. It took you forever to find an empty space. Afterwards you walked inside and they asked for your reservation.
You: Joao Felix.
Server: ah Ms.Felix! So happy to have you visiting. Right this way.
You: oh no I'm not-
He cut you off
Server: right in that room. It's a private reservation.
You nodded.
You walked inside to find the room empty. You furrowed your brows. Right as you were about to text Joao, he walked in with a nice fancy black slim tuxedo.
Joao: y/n, you made it.
You gave him a weak smile.
Joao: hungry?
You: No not right now.
Joao: did you talk to your dad and the team?
You: no. I don't really wanna talk to them. I snuck inside my house to change but that's it.
Joao: I see.
He started making small talk to which you were comfortable with, especially since no one was around to record you.
Joao: okay sooo...
You took a deep breath.
Joao: I need you to be honest with me okay?
You shook your head yes.
You: only if you're honest with me too.
He shook his head yes.
Joao: okay then wh-
You: Joao what is it you feel when you're around me.
Joao: like the world stops spinning.
You: What are your intentions with me?
Joao: my intentions are sincere. And I would like for us to try it out. We relate so much that I think we automatically clicked.
You: mhmm.
Joao: what about you? What do you feel?
You: umm well you're attractive that's for sure
He chuckled.
Joao: same goes to you.
You: but I haven't felt that click yet.
Joao: because you haven't seen what I see. Let me open your eyes and help you see it.
You: I don't know.
Joao: I'm not asking for us to start dating, I'm asking for us to get to know eachother more. You get me?
You: yes.
Joao: and I know it's not gonna be easy because we're famous. So nothing will really be private since everyone is watching us.
You: but-
Joao: I'm willing to give it a try...for you.
You: I'm only staying in MX for about a month or so.
Joao: and I'm only staying in MX this week.
You both gave eachother small smiles.
Joao: just give me this week y/n. I'll prove it to you. All I need is 1 week.
You doubted him.
You: before I answer, answer me something.
Joao: anything.
You: why are Diego and Kevin warning me about you.
Joao: they just never really liked me. They always thought I was a "player" and a dick. All because I dated Kevin's ex when they were still together, And I also kinda wanted Diego's ex back in high school.
You: his ex?
Joao: yeah. I never actually knew her name or anything tho so it never happened
You nodded in agreement not wanting to tell him that was you.
Joao: so?
You: okay.
Joao: What do you say?
You: let's give it a try.

~Later~
The clock hit 11:24pm
You: well it's pretty late. I should get going home.
Joao: alright.
You guys both stood up and it was akward for a moment. He was leaning in but you placed your hand in front of him.
You: don't push it Felix.
He smiled.
Joao: I was leaning in for a hug NOT a kiss.
He laughed and you smiled.
You: see ya Joao!
Joao: I'm gonna be waiting to see you again
You laughed

~Back Home~
You arrived home at 12:07am
You walked in and went straight to your room but were stopped in the hallway by your dad
Dad: a donde?
You turned around and stayed quiet.
Dad: me tienes que explicar muchas cosas
You: can I do it tomorrow? I'm really tired.
Dad: y/n you can't just leave and then sneak back in at 12 and expect me to be okay with it.
You: sorry okay? Jeez. I'm 22, I'm not a teenager anymore.
Dad: are you? Because you're acting like a teenager.
You stayed quiet.
Dad: We'll continue this talk tomorrow.
You walked away and into your room only to find Kevin sitting on your bed. You were startled by his presence.
You: Kevin..
Kevin: sit y/n.
You: before you say anything let me explain.
Kevin: explain what? That the kiss we shared meant nothing to you. That you lied about your "feelings" for me?
You: no I-
Kevin: y/n don't you fucking lie to me. Answer me this. Are you and Joao a thing?

A/ N: last one for todayyyy 🙀🙀 but shiiiit things are getting REAL interesting