36

I sighed,  it's alright I could leave this concert maybe next time I'll be able to meet them.  Yes next time
" go if you want to I'll cover your shift you know I'm on off " " no it's alright you enjoy with your lovely baby I can do this one anyway cause I love this job. "   after my talk with my bestie I went back to the patient room to check on his report. 
Glad that the situation is under control now I could finally get some rest after almost 36 hours working constantly. 

~~ skip to evening almost midnight ~~

Jin pov :

The concert was almost finished and we all were heaving our breaths out of breath from performing for so long but we were all happy to give army our best I could see how exhausted everyone was specially kookie. He looked so exhausted and pale. 
We all talked to armies and just as I saw kookie jump up everything seemed to be happening in slow motion he jumped got down fall directly to the ground backward and blood oozed out of the cut just formed near his ankle which seemed to be really wounded.  So much blood coming out of the cut. We all panicked quickly taking him out of the venue and to the van cause today our doctor didn't came. 
Apologizing to armies and quickly getting in the van while armies seemed to panick more than us.  Kookie was fainted I was panicking so much joonie had to hug me to calm me down.  Our makane was suffering and blood didn't seem to stop. 

We were all soon seated in our black SUV the blood seemed to not at all and all I could do was com-press the wound with anticipated cotton.  Blood oozed in my hands and cloths but I didn't care thinking about how our kookie was hurt. 

The van finally stopped in the nearest hospital and we all quickly hopped out putting kook on the stretcher provided by the hospital.  We all ran towards the room he was taken to while the hospital staff asked us to stay out and we could see doctors and nurses rushing in and out. 

~ It's not good but I'm trying to improve ~