40

Our little kookie is in love ~~  a booming voice sing singed as the two makane teased the youngest one for adorning the doctor.  Who treated him oh so professionally.  “ what,  what is it about ” the eldest thing inquired the makane making him blush.  “ Nothing hyung hyungies are just teasing me , cause I thanked the doctor on my social media ”   he said a special thank you ~~ could be heard in the background making the male more flustered because of all the teasing going on. 
He admit he may or may not have developed a little crush on the doctor who was really professional in her job and them being the biggest boy and did not faze her.  Heck he was even thinking if she knew him or not.  Have heard his songs or not.  And for sure the sing dandelion was making so much sense at this time as If it was playing in the background but that was it just a little crush nothing much ( yeah just a little crush author Angel rolling her eyes)  .

Just admit it already kookie you haven't stopped talking about her since forever her that , her this I won't be surprised if he decides to marry her someday.  Plan a date or something,  I'm sure he's already waiting for tomorrow to meet her again. 

While the members were busy in teasing their precious makane one of the members was watching all this with keen judging eyes.  Calculating each and everything in his brain already making connections.  He didn't mind if JK liked her he'd even help him get her cause he knew she loves Bts just as much as anyone would do but if that ever happens and if JK ever hurt her then the hell's gonna break lose. 

“ So you like y/n ” everyone looked at the grumpy grandpa confused y/n who??   Until Jimin gasped “ you know her,  you know the doctor yoon hyungie ” the male just nodded not saying anything but when he saw his members narrowed eyes he heaved a sigh closed his eyes and said “ yeah she's my cousin,  just returned from abroad after completing her graduation at Harvard ” and that was it the male had transformed into his other version aka a rock sleeping peacefully.  Gossip ends here pack up and leave not needed here anymore.  But one thing was clear everyone was plotting ways of how they gonna fix the Jeon jungkook and the beautiful doctor aka y/n together . While the makane was busy smiling because of finally knowing his crush's name. 

Bye bye that's it for today