37

The emergency alarm of the hospital blared in all of our ears just as a black SUV made its way to the front of the hospital sloppily parking and unloading over the patient in a stretcher.  While two more followed behind parking perfectly but in haste situation . For a second I could feel my heart abruptly stopped because of the scene right in front of me,  but what kind if a doctor I would be if I get stunned just by seeing an accident and could not help the patient.  So I do what a doctor in this condition would do,  wearing the necessity gloves,  face mask and coat I am the one led to the room where the patient aka Jeon jungkook is cause at time no other doctor was available. 
Greeting everyone I start with my work cleaning the big wound with alcohol and then antiseptic.  It was surely a big cut and needed a stitch so that's what I do feeling my throat and eyes burn with the need to cry.  I was surely a sensitive person and I myself don't know why I chose being a doctor of all.  Blood literally makes me dizzy but I chose this passion of curing everyone and I hope I am doing good with it.  " please try not to put pressure on it,  and no walking and strict bed rest for at least two weeks if you want it to cure fast.  " " if there is any kind of itching or swell please come and have a checkup it can lead to serious problems other wise come after a week for the checkup.  Do not disturb it for a day after that you can change it "  I stopped on my ramble bowing saying a thank-you.  The other members also bowed and reciprocated their smiles and thank-you.  I could not think of even smiling after such pain and the fact that JK was laughing it off gave me goosebumps.  Just how strong was he.  I was proud of myself and the secret smile yoon gave me literally made my day. 
Sneaky b**t**d knows it me ever with the face mask .

I left the room immediately to the washroom letting my inner fangirl and inner turmoil show crying giggling and squealing at the same time well as if the other girls weren't doing the same already no shame there.  God I met them for the first time i am so happy. 

***

That Is the end of this chapter and for goodness sake I do not know anything about doctor sh_ stuff so you gotta deal with it
Bye bye
Thank you for reading
💜💜❣️❣️