Starting point...

"Saratha papa azhuran paaru..... "

A old aged lady screaming sound echoed the whole vintage house...

"Varen atha"... a middle aged woman replied and rushed to her room ..
A cute 1 year old boy baby crying for milk she went and feeded her baby ...

"Porupa irukiya saratha .. Ivana vittu poi appusi enna than pannura..? The old aged question her.. "illa atha athu..  "- her tried to explain her situation..

"Niruthu ... ippo padichu enna Panna pora.. sonna keakuriya.. kalayam aana appuram padipulam yeathuku... sollu ... ozhunga poi irukura velaiya paaru.." -- she told and went ..

Saratha is a middle class girl .. her dream was to be a collector.. but her fate her family forced her to get married  to a wealthy man in the village... he loved saratha at first sight... so they get married.. actually saratha not interested in before meet him ... in somedays she fallen for him...

Varnan says that she will purse her desire but her mother in law not allow for any cost... she dropped her hope to her son Adiyavan varnan

After few years

Adiyavan turned 5YEARS old... the family started to sing birthday song and ended with the ✨ of claps.. everyone carried the little boy in their arms and kissed his cheeks... .

Varan carried a very big gift paper warped box for Adiyavan he clapped his tiny hands together and opened it  ... it was like a mechnaized chair ... he smiled at his father and kissed his cheeks...

"Enga ithu chair ah vangittu vandhuirukinga.. "- saratha asked him.. "illa ma avan romba naala oru chair keatutu irukan athuvum Ivan draw panni kudutha.. intha maathiri model la vennum nuh ... naanu enna pannuven sollu naanu poi keaten ram kitta avantha... intha maathiri chair oru antique shop la iruku nuh sonna.. poi vangiten.. "-he answered with a smile..

"Nalla appa nalla pulla..."- she giggled at them...

After few hours..

Everyone startup to packup  ..

Adiyavan went to his room and looked at the chair cutely... with thinking pose.. he climbed and sat on it... without his knowledge he pressed some numbers in the chair handle ... witha flash of sec the chair vanished....

Heyy buddies here Tara...

Chapter eppadi pidicha vote poodungooo
..

Konajm different ah try pannalamnu...

Pidicha comment pannunga ... next Sunday meet pannalam With love Ungal author