Chapter 1: the end of my life and the start of my new

This lesson has been killing me, I can barely keep my eyes open at this point, his slow dull voice made my eyes close as his words started to blend in with each other. Before my eyes could shut entirely and my brain drift off, the loud yelling of the bell made me shoot out of my seat and run out the door to my locker. As I was putting my stuff into my locker, a big shadow stood behind me and tapped me on the shoulder, "hey" a deep and soothing voice filled my ears, I smile as I turn to face the tall plague doctor named Uirusu, his crow mask looking majestic in the cheap school lighting. "Hi Uru! Why are you here?" I say with a big smile on my face. "Welp, I'm good. I've come to ask, would you maybe y'know go out for coffee tomorrow and hang out and stuff?" Uirusu says, rubbing his neck a little. "YES, I mean, um, sure thing, that would be very cool!" I say leaning against my locker as my cheeks turn pink. Uirusu's phone rang and he checked it, "Well, I gotta go, Amber and Knuckles are asking me to go with them to the bookstore to go get manga. so see ya, Angel" Uirusu says walking away from me, leaving me breathless. "Hey, Uru" I yell as he looks back at me "You're the best, thank you for inviting me!" my heart pounds in my chest. He takes his mask off and with a smile, he says "no problem Angel, see you tomorrow." He puts his mask back on and then walks away. I walk out of the school, my heart racing from that encounter, short-lived happiness. As soon as I got to the street away from the school, two pears of hands grab my side and pulled me into an alleyway. "Hey, Angel. Long time no see..." he gets in front of me and starts kicking me in the stomach, repeatedly, not giving up for a second to let me breathe. "We don't appreciate queers like you in our town" after a while of senseless beating, they take the money out of my wallet and run away. After a while of laying down, I get up, rub everything off me and walk to my job as an assistant at the hair salon, working for five long, painful hours, until "Hey angel, can you please come into my office?" My boss says, walking inside his office, I follow and I sit down at his desk. "Angel do you know why you're in here..." he says getting behind me and rubbing my shoulders. After our "talk", I run out of the building and fall onto the ground, tears filling up my eyes, the tears drop slowly, and the only thing I can think about is my parents, wishing they'd be here to save me from this nightmare of a life. After a while of thinking and staring at the stars, I stand up and start walking home. It's dark and foggy now, I can barely see in front of me, as I get closer to my apartment I start to feel like I'm being watched, the feeling gets worse and worse as I edged closer to my apartment. When I finally got inside my apartment, the feeling didnt go away, with my body shaking, my breathing getting faster and my heart beating faster, I decide to check every room to make sure that no one had broken in. As soon as I confirm no one is in my apartment, I lay down on my bed and check my phone "no contacts" the screen says, causing me to throw it over the bed, curling up in a ball, sobbing from the horrible day I just had. After a while of laying in bed, I hear glass cracking under my bed, as I look, my heart sank, a half-naked woman with sharp teeth, glowing reddish-purple eyes, and curly purple hair under my bed, bitting on my phone. I jump back and fall off my bed onto the floor. I scoot back from the bed and start shaking and breathing heavily. The woman pushes her head out from under the bed and smirks "Well hi the-" before she can speak more, I jump up from the floor and try to run for the door. Doing this I slip and fall, knocking myself out.