(NOTICE AND CHARACTER NOTES)

INCOMING NOSTALGIA WAVES

(Before we start, your eyes are not deceiving you. This is a story about The Neverending Story, one of my childhood movies that I grew up on. The other films didn't do it for me, but the first one has impacted so many others including me. And seeing that I'm now coming to a mature age as you all know, I've been wondering how would the characters from the book would interact with the ones I'm into.

And I have now figured it out. Everything in the book will be set the same, but yet taking on elements of the movie. So all of this about Atreyu, the Childlike Empress, Artax, and Falkor, in the human world will be explained as the story begins when I get around to it. And for this story, since the Childlike Empress will be in the story, I'll be giving her the name Luna Moonchild, and still retaining her title of Empress, but at a now mature age.

During the adventure, these titles will also be crossing over into the story.

High School DxD

RWBY

Nintendo/SMG4

Devil May Cry

Final Fantasy VII

Genshin Impact

SMITE: Battleground of the Gods

VShojo

I'll try my absolute best to incorporate their respective stories if any possible. As for the antagonists of the story, it will be the Remnants of the Nothing, which will include G'mork, along with other villains of each respective titles. Atreyu and G'mork will have a big rivalry between them as G'mork will do what it takes to make Atreyu despair. 

Speaking of Atreyu, you'll all like my interpretation of Atreyu, since it's basically in my OC colors. This version of Atreyu will be like a inspiration of his appearance in the book and movie, minus the face paint and circlet. I'd want to make him green skin, but as Noah Hathaway, the actor of Atreyu in the movie, said, it wouldn't look like the character and only fungi. Hope you all understand that part.

But I have said enough. As with my stories, relationships will bound to happen... maybe. But here's what I'm gonna do. As the story progresses, a Love Tree will be created, and I'll explain it going over the notes of the characters. But with that out of the way, let's make the notes.)

-----

Protagonist

Atreyu Balthazar