Ch.5: Grimm of Prehistoric Form

Early in the morning, Team RWBY exited out of the cabin with the Serenity Teapot in their hands. Qrow and Winter walked out last as Qrow looked to see Ruby with the teapot.

Qrow: Hey, Ruby. Put it back.

Ruby: Uh, Uncle Qrow?

Yang: Uh oh.

Weiss: Should we help?

Blake: I don't think we should.

Winter: Ms. Rose, put it back.

Before she could speak, the teapot began to glow as smoke began to fume out. Both Qrow and Winter stood their ground as the smoke dissipates, revealing Aether and his team.

Paimon: *yawns* ... Paimon's slept like a tree.

As the group woke up, they look to see Qrow and Winter draw out their weapons, making Ruby panic and get in between.

Ruby: Wait! Wait! It's not what it looks like, Uncle Qrow!

Qrow: Who are these people, Ruby?

Weiss then stands next to Ruby, making Winter lower her weapons. Qrow didn't lower his guard as he was still skeptical.

Weiss: Perhaps we should start from the beginning.

She then begins to explain the events of what has happened last night, with the group of Teyvat being attack by the Grimm. Which made the team save and fight alongside them. After the explanation and introduction to the five, Winter sheathed her blades as Qrow only lowered his guard.

Winter: Well, it seems that they trust you. But remember, this is only an investigation.

Weiss: Fully aware, Specialist Schnee.

Qrow: ...

Ruby: They're friendly, Uncle Qrow. Please?

Qrow: *sigh* You know how much of a sucker you can be, Ruby.

He then sheathes his Harbinger as Ruby walks towards Aether and the others.

Ruby: Aether, everyone. This is my Uncle, Qrow. And Specialist Operative of Atlas, Winter Schnee. Weiss's big sis.

Aether: It's very nice to meet you both. And we're sorry if we barged in without your permission. We'll be sure to ask next time.

Winter: No need. But seeing as your group is also investigating our worlds combined, then that only gives me a reason to think we're on the same side. You're free to follow us. Just follow my orders, and we'll make this quick.

Paimon: 'Paimon's getting some deja vu right now. Doesn't she almost sound like... Rosaria? Nah. Couldn't be.' Okay, we'll follow along.

Keqing: Since we are on the same side, it would be best if we are divided into different groups once we arrive in town.

Qrow. There's only 11 of us, and that does make a big group.

Winter: Figures. But we'll need to split up anyway. Let's go.

The group all begin to leave the cabin as they head into the town of Kuoh.

Kuoh Academy -  Front Entrance

On a sunny day of Kuoh, Atreyu was riding on Artax as he was roaming around the neighborhood, looking on and seeing the students in uniform all walk into the school grounds in front of him.