Ch. 6: Fated Meeting

Ivory Tower

After patching up Artax's wounds, Atreyu and the others meet up in the throne room with Luna and the VShojo girls. Even for Atreyu, the room was becoming even more and more crowded as it hasn't been like it in a while. Luna stands up as she walks over to Atreyu and Lucy. 

Luna: Looks like the tower is very crowded tonight. 

Atreyu: You have no idea. But I suppose we can start introductions... So uh... who goes first? 

Ruby: Uh...

Aether: ... 

The entire room was quiet, unsure of who will start. However, the silence was broken as Ironmouse shouted. 

Ironmouse: F****** CHOOSE!!

Atreyu: Uh... 

Paimon: Uh, how about we let Team RWBY introduce themselves? 

Everyone nods as Team RWBY introduced themselves as did Qrow and Winter. Now Aether and the others introduced themselves, which VShojo did the same. Now it was the last three, meaning Atreyu, Luna, and Lucy to introduce themselves. 

Luna: Well, at least this come to a close. I am the Empress of the Ivory Tower. This here is Lucy, a succubus, and my loyal and faithful friend... Atreyu. 

Lucy: Hello~

Atreyu: Thank you earlier, for saving both me and Artax. 

Qrow: Eh, don't mention it, kid. 

Ruby: ...

Yang: What's up, Rubes?

Ruby: The name... I don't know why, but I feel as if I heard of it before. 

Yang: Actually, same here.

Aether: ... I feel like I've heard of it before back in Mondstadt. 

Paimon: Really? 

The VShojo girls looked at each other, having smug looks on their faces. 

Apricot: Should we tell them?

Silvervale: I don't know. Maybe we should keep it a secret until they find out. 

Winter: Well, let's put that aside for now. You said that you know of the Grimm. How's that possible?

Lucy: Well, we never knew about it until we met VShojo.

Qrow: *crosses arms* Strange way to know about them from odd looking girls. *smiles* Look nice too. 

Vei: Not the first time~

Qrow: *chuckles* I like them already. But let's get back on track... How do you know of the Grimm?

Nyanners: Well, it's sorta hard to believe, but-

Silvervale: Not only do we like to help people, but we sorta are like overseers of all realities. Maybe, I don't know how to put it. 

Ironmouse: Look, we just know, okay? We know of Remnant as well as Teyvat. Not to much about Teyvat, but from what we know, Remnant f****** sucks right now. 

Weiss: If it's about the Grimm. We can understand that. It surely isn't in any good shape, that's for sure.

Ruby: We're doing our best to keep everyone safe... Even if it's a losing game. 

Keqing: That phrasing means that your enemy is quite strong. 

Blake: It's worse that you can imagine. 

Itto: Uh, what? Am I feeling out of the loop? What's going on?

Paimon: *shivers* Paimon doesn't know if Paimon want's to know, Bull-Chucker. They're enemy sounds scary if they say they're fighting a losing battle.