December 24 night

Bruce pov:
A few months later

~I don't want alot for Christmasss~ My annoying sister teases ~Vanc-~ "if you don't shut up I'm gonna staple your mouth shut" I rudely interrupt. "Bruceyyy it's Christmas eve!" She climbs into my arms, "Right" I say "Well what do you want for Christmas Bruce" my mom standing in the doorway "Nothing specific in mind" I really did have something. Or someone specific in mind, "Care to join us while we bake for Santa m'lady" my mom holds her hand out, "you know it" I chuckle and take her hand. After I put the cookies in the oven. I go inside the empty glass greenhouse to see the snow fall without it getting me messy, I sip my hot chocolate knowing damn well I'm going back in the kitchen when everybody sleep to eat those cookies(if my dad don't beat me too it) I hear a knock at the door. "Bruce honey" I hear my mom says, " I have an early surprise here for you" she walks out the way revealing 2 boys standing in the door way with presents, "Bruce!" Finney kisses my cheek(my literal spirit animal) he hands me my present, "Thanks, you didn't have to" "of course I did silly" finney remarks, "Sup man" Robin daps me up, handing me a present saying I kissed your mom, "Well open them!" Robin excitedly says, I opened the zebra striped box with gold strips, I see the most beautiful pearled necklace I ever laid eyes on, " Oh my Goshh this is beautiful and expensiveee " I suck my teeth, he smiles in response, "Open mine!" Robin says, I unwrap the box and it's a bracelet with Bruce♡ on it. It looked very pretty I was gonna wear my things everything. "Thanks guys!" I hug them.

Fast forward:

We go up to my room in our pjs. And we head to bed, in the middle of the night I wake up and I suddenly feel out of place. Kinda like I'm missing something or someone. Then It hit me. Vance.

I put my shoes on and my sweater, I bike to Walmart, when I get there I look around for about 10 minutes until I see it. A mini pinball machine that reminds me of vance I take it and look at the price 12 dollars, whatever it's worth it

I get back hone sneaking up to the stairs, I get to my room and take my shoes off. I go in the closet and I turn on the fairy lights that were around the shelves. I sit on the floor and get the empty box I see, I wrap it in wrapping paper, I write To vance from Bruce. "I miss you Vance" i whisper putting the box on the shelf. I go back to bed,