The Plan...

One day then we made tea for Asgore but... Asriel used buttercups instead of golden flowers for the tea and Asgore got real sick, he survided after many days and whas mad with us, "Wy did you put buttercup instead of golden flower for the tea?" He asked "i'm really sorry dad..." Asriel said "no sorry can explain this, you almost killed me!" He said really mad at him "it wasn't his falt dad, I put buttercup on the tea cause i wanted to prank you... i'm really sorry" i said lying cause i din't want Asriel to take the blame "well then Chara, i month grounded for you, whitout going out, whitout games AND whitout choco, understand?" "Yeeees..." i said, Asriel looked at me and was about to say something when i whispered "please don't" he stared at me and got to our room, i slowly got to our room too and there he said "HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT! IT WASN'T YOUR FALT THAT I PUT BUTTERCUP ON THE TEA!" He said trying to not scream much for our parents to hear "Asriel that was an acident, don't blame yourself" i said "but now you're grounded becouse of me!" "I will be FIIIIINE Asriel no need to worry", he looked at me really sad "are you sure?" He asked with an sad tone "yes azzy, now go to sleep" he hesitaded but i lay down on my bed before he could say something and so he did the same.

Weeks Later~

i was thinking of an plan.... an plan to take monsters out of the underground, yeah yeah Chara tried this and it din't go well but i'm trying something... difrent, i will: 1 eat as many buttercups as i can, 2 die of sickness, 3 before i die of sickness ask asgore to let my body in the enterence of MOUNT EBOTT, 4 when he make this i will explain him the things and make him go to the village, 5 once there 2 thing can happen... 1 of them is the villagers don't attack us right away and the 2 is they attack us when they see us, IF the villagers don't attack us when we go there asriel will say for them the thing, IF the villagers attack when they see us we will kill AT LEAST 7 humans and try to escape... of couse we will defend ourselfs but we will try not to kill many people and them we go back home and BUM Asriel the cinnamon roll saved the day! how could this go wrong?... or could.......

___________________❤_________________

GEEEZ very short chapter but i'm SURE that the next chapter might be longer than this one as it will have the thing and etc... i'm not very creative so don't expect to much! hope you're enjoying and till the next chapter!

From: XCharaOwO