PATIENCE, THE FIRST HUMAN SOUL 1/2

3 Years later, after the 1 human fall...

Flowey's POV

I was helping Toriel, my mom, with the flower bed she was planning, unfortunately she doesn't know I'm her child and I doubt that even if I told her she would think that I was lying to her so I was her helper, she seamed happy to have company and someone to help her take care of the ruins, sincerely ever since I wake up here I never get to meet the rest of the underground... Mommy said that out there is dangerous because of my father, asgore, I don't know how that old man can do such horrible things to someone but I guess even the nicest of the people can change... Overall Toriel wanted to protect every child that might fall here from asgore, she said that he said that he wanted those human souls so everyone here can get out of here... I remember Chara wanting the same thing... But continuing she whanted to do this flower bed so every human that might fall here doesn't get smashed on the ground, Chara had luck not instantly dieying from the fall last time but I doubt that we can have that luck twice so we had to do that.

Currently the bed flower wasn't finished, it would take an while so it could be 100% safe to the humans to fall here without having any damage, she would put some kind of special water on them so they could be very soft and save to fall on because them by their self's won't do the job and might probably be smashed if someone falled trought them, why? Logic doesn't let that happened so mommy had alphys help in this, sincerely sometimes she would accidentally water the water on me so I was actually pretty soft, the water wasn't harmful too so I didn't mind, is just that everytime she does that I scared like someone just trowed a bucket full of cold water on me, I was still getting used to be a flower

But then something happened...

While my mom was in the ruins taking care of the puzzles I was making sure that the flowers were ok and that they weren't in need of water or if they needed something, is just an good thing of being a flower is that I know exactly what they need so it's easier to Toriel to know when to water them and how much they needed, we didn't need to care about light becouse of the big hole on the top, but suddenly the light from the top disappeared without being night time

"Huh?" I asked myself looking to the hole on the roof "already night time?" And it was then that I saw a figure getting closer very very fast, I got to the other side of the room then *TUD* I heard a loud sound and whent 'running' to the flower bed.

A human was there, an tiny and fragile one, the not completed flower bed helped soft the fall but still the human looked VERY hurt, if there wasn't the flowers the human would probably be dead, I was too small and weak to pick the human up to I got to one place of the ruins that Toriel kept some material for gardening and an first aid kit in case any human would fall here, I picked it up and got closer to the human again starting to try to heal him.

I checked his stats to see how he was

Name: Evony

HP: 10/15 LV: 1
Weapon: Toy Knife
Armor: Red Ribbon

Evony was an nice name... I guess it is a girl and she has 5 HP less than normal... I guess she really is fragile I thought as I picked up my phone and diolagued to mom.
"Hello? Flowey is it you? What's the problem?" She said while in the back I could hear some noises that I guess is the rock guy. "Toriel an human has fallen down here! I got her cared and she is still asleep but she is very fragile, come quick here please" I said to her worried about the little kid "ok! Coming right away!" My mom said quickly and turned of the call, but before that I could hear her running, she might be here in no time due that she is way faster even if she doesn't look like, while I wait I would stare at the child while she seamed to wake up surprisingly.

Evony's POV

Some mean kids were making fun of me becouse I was tiny and I was scared to go up to MOUNT. EBOTT. I heard hummors that there were monsters down there and that once an child went up here and the only thing that returned of her was her cursed body, that was taken over by an mean monster that possesed the poor child's body, I heard that his name was Chara but no one seamed to like him, but I thinked he was nice, when I was q little baby he would always protect me and I got really sad when, 3 years ago, my mommy told me he was dead, now those mean boys would make my life an hell as I didn't have Chara around anymore, to be honest, even if he was an men he looked like a girl sometimes, principally his face, everyone that didn't know him would see him as a girl, sometimes he would act like one as strange as it seamed but don't get me wrong when I say that, is becouse he was so sweet sometimes, more sweet than the boys from here (they would say that be sweet is for girls, boys shouldn't be sweet) overall he was my best friend and I missed how unique he was, those mean boys would make me by force climb the mountain and they said to me to see if there was any monsters down there, I would do as they said because what choice I had? They were stronger than me, when I got to the edge and looked down I said to them "i-i see nothing d-down here..." When I turn back one of the boys pushed me inside the hole and I would see my life pass through my eyes as I started to fall in the mountain, while the boys only would laugh while leaving the mountain.

I patiently waited for my death to come as I falled and met the cold but a little soft ground and heard my bones break.

... But I didn't died ...

---------------------------- ❤ --------------------------------

Sooo I think I will have to break this in 2 parts becouse whe are already in the 1201 words and trust me this will be long (I guess I will have to do 2 chapters for each human soul too or i resume the others becouse the one that will be more interesting is this one I guess, but we'll see ya in tha next chapter byeee hope y'all liking this book wich I'm sure it will be long (and I think it is a good thing)