NEW GIRL IN TOWN:

//

//

“Jesus christ! What the hell grandma!” I screamed from across the room as she was just standing right there with the police blowing a big horn.

“get up” she said.

“no fuck you!” I said mad. Who does she think she is? “you can't just come in here and wake me up” I added.

“Toni today you're going to pack and the police are taking you to your aunt's house” she said drop the suitcase down the floor. I rolled my eyes you have got to be kidding me just because I sent one of your houses on fire.

“and what if I don't?”

“you go to jail” she said.

I rolled my eyes and hopped in the shower I never thought today would end up like this but my grandma giving up on me after she told my mother now I mean somebody can go on me cuz I did give her a hard time and I threatened to kill her at gun point and some other stuff but I didn't get what I wanted and my mother told me that everything I wanted will be handed to me.

After the shower I started to dried my hair making sure that the pink was still in contact. And then I combed and brushed and curled it. After that I put on some basic makeup and red lipstick. I just wanted to wear some of my old clothes and scene my grandma already thought of this she packed most of my stuff. I put on a gray crop top shirt strapless with black ripped jeans, plaided orange, gray, black, white checkered pattern shirt across my waist, black choker around my neck and black boots with my serpent jacket. And then packed the rest of my stuff and headed into the car with the police officer so my grandma stopped me. I have everything so I know why she stopped.

“why did you tear up your room?” she asked. It was the beginning of the year and yeah I did talk my room but I fixed it.

“I fixed it”

“officers put her in handcuffs and take her away she destroyed her room” she said as I stepped out of the car to explain myself. “get away from me you're probably going to put a bullet in my head or something” she added so I just stayed where I was. She wanted me to go to jail now but I had so much to lose.

“okay ma'am can you show us the damage?” one police officer asked her and she nodded and they went back into the house.

•••

Next thing I know my grandma and him are yelling at each other like a screaming match. It's just that she really wants me to go to jail cuz I already did everything that I needed to do yesterday and now you throw a shocker on me so what are you trying to send me away for exactly?

“she needs to go clean that room” she yelled at the officer.

“no she doesn't. The room it's perfectly fine just let her get to where she needs to be at” said another police officer.