BELIEVE ME BROTHER:

//

//

A

ll of a sudden I heard a phone call from my room after I came out of the shower. It was an unknown number.

“Hello?”

“Yes this is Susan Write from your school. Look I have a huge crush on Josh and I need you to flirt with him so you can take the heat off me” said Susun.

“And what if I don't?”

“the puppy gets it” she said.

I closed my door when I was younger I had a puppy so I'm being a little girl stole it and now since that I want it back and I'm going to kill her for it.

“start talking”

•••

“So I've been dating this new girl who goes to my school.” said Drake.

“Drake's been dating this new girl who goes to our school” said Josh.

“Her names Toni” they both said.

“She is cool, she is funny, she is awesome!” said Drake.

“She is cool, she is funny, she is awesome.” said Josh.

“I'm telling ya, this girl is all Drake's been thinking about.” Said Josh.

“Toni, Toni, Toni!” they practically shouted.

“I wonder if I'm in love.” he said.

“I've seen Toni Around school, she seems ruff around the edges” said Josh.

“Anyway..” they both said.

“I wonder where Drake is with our pizza.” said Josh.

“I cannot believe I ate the whole entire pizza” said Drake as he dropped the pizza box on the floor.

•••

“Come on! We gotta think of something.” said Josh.

“Would you relax?” he said.

“No! This project counts for like half of our final grade.” said Josh.

“Ooh! I got it!” he said.

“Go.”

“Ok. We do a detailed study on the reproductive habits of lizards.” said Josh.

“I'm not doing anything that involves me watching lizards make out.” said Drake.

“Fine.” he said.

“Ooh, how about--”

“No.” Said Drake.

“A music video?”

“Yes.” he said.

“Of your band!”